The Singer-Songwriter's Best Friend
Your Fishman Loudbox Artist acoustic instrument amplifier comes stocked with a whole host of features to add color and shape to your acoustic axe's signal. Showcasing dual 1/4" and XLR inputs, three-band EQ and feedback controls, independent digital effects with effects level settings for each channel, phantom power, an aux stereo input, a channel mute switch, a dial for this baby's tweeter, phase switches, -10 dB pads, and clip indicators for each channel. This acoustic amp is the perfect companion for the singer-songwriter for pretty much any setting or venue -- be it your own bedroom, your rehearsal space, or onstage at a gig.
Get a full run through of the features within the Loudbox Artist:
A PA and Amp in One -- with 120 Watts of Power
Your Fishman Loudbox Artist amp is an amplifier and PA system in one, making it a great companion for smaller, more intimate shows. The dual 1/4" and XLR inputs allow you to amplify your vocal microphone as well as an instrument. This baby also has a phantom power switch if you decide to use a condenser microphone instead of a dynamic mic for your vocals. With 120 bi-amplified watts at your disposal, it's called the "Loudbox" for a reason -- but if you want to go directly into the venue's PA system and fill a larger room, the Loudbox Artist amp also has two balanced XLR outs.
Mad Set of Controls for Each Channel
Each channel of your Fishman Loudbox Artist features an extended line of controls to shape your signal. From left to right, you have your -10 dB pad and clip indicator, gain, low, mid, high, anti-feedback, and effects level controls. You also have phase, effect on, and channel mute switches, as well as a dial to control your tweeter. All the way to the right is your master volume control to help you keep everything in check.
See the Fishman Loudbox Artist in action:
Onboard Independent Digital Effects
Each channel on your Fishman Loudbox features its own set of independent digital effects to color your tone to your own personal specifications. At your disposal are reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, echo, and slap echo settings. Time and depth controls further shape the contour of each setting. This amp really does it all in terms of adding the essential elements to an intimate solo performance, but it works just as well in the context of a band of musicians. You'll be surprised to learn what this amp can add to your performance.
- 120 watts of power
- Dual mic/instrument channels -- accepts 1/4 and XLR connectivity
- Three band EQ and feedback controls
- Onboard effects include reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, echo, and slap echo
- Each channel features independent digital effects and effects level settings
- Balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Aux stereo input with level control -- accepts 1/4" and 1/8" connectivity
- Phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- Channel mute switch and tweeter dial
- -10 dB pad and clip indicator
- Phase switches for each channel
- Only 25.5 pounds
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Fishman products.
Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Amp
This Fishman Loudbox Artist is an evolution in acoustic amplifiers. It leverages the award-winning design of the Loudbox 100, yet packs more power and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package.
120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power, two versatile input channels featuring Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a dual effects section make the Loudbox Artist the ultimate portable acoustic instrument amplifier for the seriously active musician.
- - Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4 in. or XLR sources
- - Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- - Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4 & 1/8 in. connectors
- - Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- - Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo
- - D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- - Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- - Headphone output
- - Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo
- - Combination 1/4 in. & XLR input
- - Shelving bass and treble
- - Resonant-style midrange
- - Notch filter (feedback control)
- - Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- - Reverb and Delay effects level
- - Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- - Phase switch (feedback control)
- - Dedicated effects loop
- - 24V phantom power for condenser mics