Coverage: 180 degrees H x 10 degrees V
Max SPL: 112 dB (Continuous), 118 dB (Peak)
Low Frequency: 40Hz
Connections and Controls:
- 1 x 1/4-inch analog input
- 1 x NL4 bass module out
- 1 x ToneMatch port
- 1 x trim control
- 1 x power switch
- L1 Model 1S top array and bottom extension
- L1 Model 1S power stand
- T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine mixer
- AC power cord
- Protective carrying bags/covers
- Two B1 bass modules with cables and slip coversDimensions and Weight:
L1 Model 1S top array:
- 43.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches (HxWxD) (111 x 9 x 10.5 cm)
- 16.3 pounds (7.4 kg)
L1 Model 1S bottom extension:
- 39.63 x 4.15 x 4.13 inches (HxWxD) (100.6 x 10.6 x 10.5 cm)
- 8.5 pounds (3.8 kg)
L1 Model 1S power stand:
- 5 x 10 x 27 inches (HxWxD) (12.8 x 26.2 x 69.2 cm)
- 23.7 pounds (10.7 kg)
B1 bass modules (two included):
- 15 x 10.25 x 17.75 inches (HxWxD) (38 x 26 x 45 cm)
- 25.1 pounds (11.4 kg)
T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine:
- 2.67 x 6.5 x 8.25 inches (HxWxD) (6.76 x 16.6 x 20.9 cm)
- 2.1 pounds (1 kg) T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Specifications:
- Mic/line inputs (1-3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1-3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced 1/4" TRS cable.
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1-4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced 1/4" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model 1S power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):