Bose L1 Model 1S with Two B1 and T1
The Bose L1 Model 1S System Double B1 Bass with ToneMatch Audio Engine is a complete package that will give you the ultimate Bose audio experience in a compact system. With a unique 12-speaker articulated line array, two B1 bass modules, and a T1 ToneMatch, this system is perfect for the solo performer, duet, band, DJ, small to mid-sized venue and much more. The L1 Model 1S provides 180-degrees of horizontal sound coverage while at the same time offering tight vertical control resulting in less drop off in volume over distance than conventional speakers.
The Bose Model 1S power stand can drive the two included B1s or a single B2 bass module. These durable components easily connect without the need for speaker stands or wires and are readily transported in three protective carry bags/covers. The materials and construction of the L1 Model 1S are specifically designed to meet the performance demands of a wide range of applications including musical performances, music playback, speeches and AV sound reproduction.
Learn more about the L1 Model 1S with this exclusive zZounds video:
Bose T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
The included four channel T1 ToneMatch is designed to enrich the sound by providing powerful tone-shaping tools to bring you closer to the true sound of your voice and instruments. This versatile digital mixer helps you sound your best in live performances. It expands the input capacity of your L1 system and gives you instant access to a host of proprietary EQ presets, standard effects and processors. Over 100 presets are organized into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel.
The L1 Model 1S system combines the portability of the Bose L1 Compact system with the performance of the L1 Model II system. The L1 Model 1S system can be configured to a performer's preference with the B1 bass module for greater portability, or the B2 bass module for greater output. In addition, the integrated ToneMatch port provides a single cable digital connection to the included ToneMatch audio engine, which maintains the tone of specific instruments and mics.
General PA use may include educational and business applications such as announcements, presentations and training demonstrations for up to 300 people. It is also useful in portable applications within houses of worship, sporting events and many other instances where PA is required.
The Bose L1 Model 1S is ideal for musicians and DJs who perform regularly in venues up to 300 people. In addition, there are many ways that an L1 system can be used with a band. While one per player is ideal, members can share as few as two systems being used as a pair behind the band, eliminating conventional PA and monitors.
See how Foreigner uses the L1 System during their performances:
- The portability of the L1 Compact system with the performance of the L1 Model II system
- Proprietary 12-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree coverage for audiences up to 300
- Produces consistent tonal balance with less drop-off in SPL over distance than conventional systems
- Included Four channel T1 ToneMatch digital mixer features over 100 EQ presets, effects, processors and more
- Four lightweight pieces set up and break down in minutes
- Components easily connect -- no stands or wires needed
- Power stand drives the two included B1 bass modules for a great, full sound
- Three protective carry bags/covers and rugged design meet the demands of live performances
- Integrated ToneMatch port for the included T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Bose products.
Coverage: 180 degrees H x 10 degrees V
Max SPL: 112 dB (Continuous), 118 dB (Peak)
Low Frequency: 40Hz
Connections and Controls:
- 1 x 1/4-inch analog input
- 1 x NL4 bass module out
- 1 x ToneMatch port
- 1 x trim control
- 1 x power switch
- L1 Model 1S top array and bottom extension
- L1 Model 1S power stand
- T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine mixer
- AC power cord
- Protective carrying bags/covers
- Two B1 bass modules with cables and slip coversDimensions and Weight:
L1 Model 1S top array:
- 43.5 x 3.5 x 4 inches (HxWxD) (111 x 9 x 10.5 cm)
- 16.3 pounds (7.4 kg)
L1 Model 1S bottom extension:
- 39.63 x 4.15 x 4.13 inches (HxWxD) (100.6 x 10.6 x 10.5 cm)
- 8.5 pounds (3.8 kg)
L1 Model 1S power stand:
- 5 x 10 x 27 inches (HxWxD) (12.8 x 26.2 x 69.2 cm)
- 23.7 pounds (10.7 kg)
B1 bass modules (two included):
- 15 x 10.25 x 17.75 inches (HxWxD) (38 x 26 x 45 cm)
- 25.1 pounds (11.4 kg)
T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine:
- 2.67 x 6.5 x 8.25 inches (HxWxD) (6.76 x 16.6 x 20.9 cm)
- 2.1 pounds (1 kg) T1 ToneMatch Audio Engine Specifications:
- Mic/line inputs (1-3) feature combination analog connectors accepting balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4" TRS audio cables.
- Line inputs (4/5, L/R) for analog stereo connections to keyboards, mixers and computers. Inputs accept balanced TRS cable. Edit control affects both channels.
- Trim controls and signal/clip LEDs (1 - 4/5) for adjusting levels of input signals. Green/yellow/red LEDs show signal status and help you set gain levels properly.
- Preamp outputs (1-3) for connecting channels' dry output signals to recording gear or other amplifiers via balanced 1/4" TRS cable.
- Aux output can be used with aux mode to create independent submix of channels 1-4/5 to route to other amplifiers or recording gear.
- Master analog output for connecting to additional L1 systems, amplifiers or recording gear via balanced 1/4" TRS cable. Select from pre- or post-master volume settings.
- ToneMatch port to connect digital output of engine to L1 Model 1S power stand via included ToneMatch digital cable.
- USB port for updating ToneMatch audio engine and backing up scenes via USB connection to your computer.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):