Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the Behringer BCF2000 gives you command over your virtual gear in programs like Cubase(r), Cakewalk(r), Logic(r) Audio, Ableton(r), and a multitude of other major audio software apps. While software-based music creation has done much to eliminate the bulky inconvenience of hardware rigs, it has left a void in the realm of tactile, real-time control. It is this void that the Behringer BCF2000 fills with style.
All Hands on Deck
The BCF2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths and samplers. You can make coordinated simultaneous fades that can't be performed with a mouse--and the faders are motorized for automated control.
A Full-Featured Controller
The BCF2000 is USB compatible and provides full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability. The eight (8) endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator, have a special push-to-set function that allows you to select, adjust and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak "front panel" settings by simply turning a knob or sliding a fader. It's like having the real knobs and faders for every control on the screen -- best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be.
Get Hooked Up
Simply connect your BCF2000 to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs and faders--without using your mouse. You'll spend less time reaching for your mouse and more time enjoying music creation. Redefine how you make music. Be in control with the BCF2000.
- Unique, total-recall, cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and intuitive user interface
- 8 ultra-precise, 100-mm, motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable--manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP and Mac OS X operating systems
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download at www.behringer.com
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
zZounds is an authorized dealer of