Whether you want to record acoustic instruments, build electronic beats, sequence compositions with a MIDI controller, or even edit sound for HD video, Pro Tools 11 software can help you do it all. Avid Pro Tools 11 for Mac or PC is the music-production software that grows with you -- whether you're recording demos at home, or you're a fully fledged production studio.
New in PT11: The Avid Audio Engine and Offline Bounce
With the updated Avid Audio Engine, Pro Tools 11 offers a noticeable performance upgrade, as long as you're on a 64-bit computer with a current operating system. Record more tracks, run more plug-ins, and play more virtual instruments! Build bigger, more complex sessions than ever. That ultra-efficient processing will come in handy as you're bouncing your audio mixes to disk at blazingly fast speeds -- with Pro Tools 11's lightning-fast Offline Bounce function.
Play and Edit HD Video Right in the Timeline
Doing audio postproduction for video? Need to trim a video clip? Forget opening up some other software or calling in a video editor -- Pro Tools 11 lets you edit a wide range of HD video formats directly in the Pro Tools timeline. Even if editing video isn't your thing, this function will come in handy when you're scoring for film or commercials.
Key Returning Features from Pro Tools 10
Avid's Pro Tools 10 release pushed boundaries with support for 32-bit floating-point file formats, the Clip Gain feature for easy volume tweaking of individual regions, four times the Automatic Delay Compensation of previous releases, twice as many busses, and the cool Avid Channel Strip plug-in loaded with EQ and compressor models. All these sweet features are back in PT11 -- and they're more efficient than ever with the Avid Audio Engine.
Comp Together Perfect Performances
With features like Loop recording, QuickPunch, Pro Tools has always been a super-powerful multitrack audio recorder and editor. What's more, Pro Tools gives you Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch tools, as well as Beat Detective for fixing timing issues. Playlists let you audition multiple takes and comp together your best performances. And Clip Gain means you can match levels between takes without tediously drawing in automation moves.
Pro Tools for Beginners
Pro Tools 11 may be the industry-standard software used in professional studios -- but it's plenty accessible for those just starting to record at home. When loaded on your machine, Pro Tools' Mix window will simulate a studio mixing board, and the Edit window is a multitrack tape machine. You can load your own virtual instruments, MIDI tracks, or pre-recorded audio files. Add a hardware audio interface, and you can input and mix live audio feeds like a real recording studio -- all from the comfort of your own home.
Record 32 Tracks; Mix Over 100 Tracks
With Pro Tools 11, you control virtually the same software your favorite artists use when recording in the studio -- but in your own home! The software can handle up to 32 active inputs simultaneously, at up to 192 kHz/32-bit resolution, with the appropriate Pro Tools-compatible hardware audio interface. When you're mixing, Pro Tools can handle over 100 tracks simultaneously.
Create Music with Just Your Computer
You don't need an Avid interface to run Pro Tools 11 -- just the included iLok smart key. Plug in your headphones and maybe a MIDI controller, and you'll be on your way to creating music with just your computer. Pro Tools 11 comes with over 75 virtual instruments included, and most modern synthesizers and drum machines can run within Pro Tools as a virtual instrument. Pro Tools' MIDI Editor window gives you full MIDI sequencing and notation tools, so you can work the way you want to.
- Avid Pro Tools 11 music production and recording software
- Upgraded Avid audio and video engine
- Optimized for 64-bit machines
- Offline bounce feature processes audio at up to 150x real-time
- Ultra-low latency USB drivers
- Supports up to 32 simultaneous audio inputs (with appropriate hardware)
- Supports 128 instrument tracks, 512 MIDI tracks, 128 auxiliary tracks, 255 busses, and 1 video track
- Supports 32-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate (with appropriate hardware)
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, EUCON, and AAX Native 64 plug-ins
- Bundled with over 75 AAX virtual instruments, effects, and utility plug-ins
- Big Fish 8 GB audio loop library included
- Available on DVD-ROM or as download from Avid.com
- iLok 2 software authorization key, driver installer disk, and registration information card included
Transform your home computer into a turbocharged home recording studio today with Pro Tools 11.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Avid Audio products.
Unlock the power of Avid Pro Tools and Turbocharge your sessions all with the ease of an internet connection. The Avid Pro Tools 11 Software Activation Card allows you to activate the full version of Pro Tools 11 after downloading from Avid.com. Avid has made the industry standard bigger better and faster with its ultra-efficient audio engine, 64-bit performance, and groundbreaking capabilities. Pushing the boundaries they laid out with Pro Tools 10, Pro Tools 11 gives you a noticeable upgrade in performance while using the same hardware. Run more plug-ins, more virtual instruments and even edit HD video right inside Pro Tools.
What's different in Pro Tools 11?
Its Avid Audio Engine, that's what. Get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 to work with way more virtual instruments and effects plug-ins than ever before. And with its 64-bit architecture, you gain the performance you need to handle the most sophisticated sessions -- with more memory headroom to go even bigger.
Deliver mixes with lightning-fast offline bounce
Forget the wait -- speed up your final mix delivery with faster-than-real-time bounce capabilities.
Have confidence in your mix with metering options
Built-in metering standards provide a variety of scale and ballistics options, so you can be assured that you're creating the best mix possible.
Work directly with HD video
Play MXF HD, Avid DNxHD, and other HD video formats directly in the Pro Tools timeline, without transcoding, using the built-in Avid Video Engine -- the same as in Media Composer.
- Unlock the Power of Pro Tools 11 by downloading from Avid and activating over the internet (with the Download Card Version)
- Get exponentially more processing power than Pro Tools 10 using the same hardware
- Create bigger, more complex sessions, without holding anything back
- Experience ultra-low latency record monitoring without sacrificing plug-in performance
- Play and edit a wide range of HD video formats right in the Pro Tools timeline
- Includes iLok
- Avid's Pro Tools 11 takes on the most complex and demanding music and audio post productions with ease, so you can focus on sounding your best.