The Allen and Heath Xone S2 is the ultimate installation DJ mixer for clubs, bars and professional mobile rigs. The Allen and Heath Xone S2 boasts Xone's renowned high spec performance features, including 3-band EQ with total kill, a VCA crossfader with adjustable curve control, and the legendary Xone filter system, which can be assigned to any of the four main channels, plus there's a choice of either rotary or linear channel faders.
Uniquely, there is a USB audio interface, which can be used for playback and recording to or from a PC/MAC, or used to create an FX loop. Special design elements, such as the output limiter system, alarm input, and additional stereo input (RCA) on the front panel for guest DJ's, make it the ideal mixer for club installers and owners, and the perfect complement to any PA system.
Allen and Heath Xone S2 DJ Mixer
- 4 stereo dual input channels with 3-band total kill EQ
- Analogue filter section with filter type, frequency, and resonance controls
- 2 mono mic/stereo XLR line channels with 2-band EQ and insert points
- Mic auto ducking control, with adjustable depth and release
- Assignable crossfader with scratch/mix curve control
- External line input with level and cue
- 5 outputs: main mix, monitor/booth, remote zone, mono/sub, and record
- Lighting controller audio feed
- Remote level control for zone output (0- 10V)
- USB audio interface for computer-based file replay, recording software or FX loop
- CD fader starts on each music channel
- Soft switched global FX loop
- Recessed level trims on back for music channels
- Adjustable output level limiter
- Sub output with adjustable roll off frequency
- Alarm input override and dedicated alarm message audio input
zZounds is an authorized dealer of
Allen and Heath products.