Roland AC33 Battery-Powered Acoustic Guitar Amp

Roland AC-33 Acoustic Guitar Amp

The Roland AC-33 offers great Roland tone to acoustic players. The AC-33 is also battery-operable, for amplification on the go.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 9, 2014 by alan lyons in whitman, MA
"roland ac-33"
I love this little amp..better then I thought it would be..over all output is great if on AC or DC power is outstanding. for a small group inside or outside this amp has all the bells and whistles you should need. I use it with a t.c. helicon g-xt and shure 58 mic and have a ball....Highly recommend...
guitar, jam at home
rock,country, etc.
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 4, 2012 by Allan Stults in Veneta, OR
"blemished Roland AC-33 Acoustic Guitar Amp"
I bought a Roland AC-33 acoustic guitar amp which was supposed to be blemished. I got for a little more than $100 off. I love it! It looks brand new. I have yet to find the blem. Great outfit to do business with.
50 years playing guitar
classical and folk
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 30, 2012 by Danile M in Seattle, WA
"Great sound all around"
I haven't taken it out side yet but so far the sound is great full and perfect for what I had in mind. I've been running it on batteries for a week (couple of hours a day) and so far it's still got battery time to spare.
47 years, Almost anything I can get my hands on, played pro, semi-pro, jams or anything to play.
Rock, punk, R&B, Industrial, Reggae, Pop, Bluegrass. Anything but country rock and opera.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 7, 2011
"Great sounding lightweight battery powered amp!"
For such a small amp it sounds GREAT!
It's super lightweight! The specs say 10lbs but it feels more like 5. Reverb and Chorus are pretty good. It would be nice for the chorus to be a dial than a switch, but it does the trick and produces a good sound.
I wish this was closer to $300. But similar amps (crate limo etc) are priced about the same.
Active/Performing Musician
Middle Eastern
9 of 15 people (60%) people found this review helpful. Did you?