Orange Crush Acoustic 30 Guitar Combo Amplifier (30 Watts, 1x8")
ONLY 2 LEFT

Orange Crush Acoustic 30 Guitar Combo Amplifier (30 Watts, 1x8")

Busk anywhere at anytime with plenty of battery life. Onboard effects and portability make Orange's first acoustic amplifier great for any street musician.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 25, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Love it"
Had it a few months now. Sounds great. Super loud, I barely turn up the volume. I use a getaway driver distortion pedal and electric guitar on the instrument channel, and a mic mechanic pedal with SM58 on the microphone channel, and I love it. - I initially bought a JBL 12 powered speaker, the plastic one, but sent it back and then found this amp. Blows away the JBL in both loudness and clarity.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 25, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Love it"
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?