When you call, mention priority code 207-3L22

Rating and Reviews: Marshall DSL100HR Guitar Amp

With even more tonal flexibility than before, the redesigned Marshall DSL100HR guitar amplifier head lets you dial in the perfect tone and make it yours.

"Very versatile head" submitted June 14, 2018

By Ryan M in St. Petersburg, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 26 years (some professionally but mostly at home now), Ibanez RG, Dean EVO Special w/ DiMarzio Titans, Laney Ironheart 60H
Music Style: Hard rock and metal
Overall: First off, let me state that I predominantly play hard rock and metal. That being said, prior to purchasing the DSL100HR my main amp was a Laney Ironheart 60H. I had a JCM900 2100 years ago, and I've been itching to pick up another Marshall. I was having trouble deciding until the DSL100HR was introduced with the dual master volumes. From the moment I plugged in the amp and messed with the settings, I realized how broad a spectrum this amp could cover. The Classic Gain channel has cleans and nice crunch covered, and the Ultra Gain has harder hitting gain and high gain covered with the OD1 and OD2 settings. OD2 can get a little "fizzy," but that can be corrected with the right balance of the Ultra Gain volume and gain controls. As far as the EQ goes; it's not quite as sensitive as I would like; however, this amp has plenty of bottom end grunt. It is night and day from my Laney (I may have to explore new tubes for that one). The presence and resonance controls are fairly typical of most tube amps. They can either tighten or loosen the sound as well as taming or enhancing the highs. I'm not really sure I've gotten the EQ dialed in enough to use the mid-cut switch yet, but I'm sure the more I play with the controls, I'll be able to utilize the feature. Overall, this is a great head with your typical Marshall tones, but it also offers more dimension than a standard "two channel" amp. With the clean/crunch and OD1/OD2, this amp functions almost as a four channel. Great amp, and I'm very happy with the purchase.

"Marshall DSL 100HR" submitted April 9, 2018

By Bob Sutcliffe in Oakfiled, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for over 40 years, play live almost every weekend.
Music Style: Rock, Classic Rock Jazz and some country.
Overall: Marshall hit it out of the park with this one. This is a great amp!! This is probably going to become my #1 amp, Marshall tones (not tone, but TONES) are available in this one. The clean and crunch tones are harmonically rich on the Classic channel, the OD1 is awesome on the Ultra Channel. The OD 2 I'm not a big fan of, but is still very useable. You have to try it out to understand what I have just said.

When you call, mention priority code 207-3L22. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST