Fishman Loudbox Mini Charge Acoustic Guitar Amplifier with Bluetooth

Fishman Loudbox Mini Charge Acoustic Guitar Amplifier with Bluetooth

Play your music anywhere with the Loudbox Mini Charge. This battery-powered acoustic amp features two channels to clearly project your guitar and vocals.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 4, 2018 by Christopher Wilson in Springfield, OH
"Wow"
It is louder then I expected it to be, loud enough to play with a drummer easily. Connects with Bluetooth every time. Owned it for a couple weeks now. It says you can play it while being charged which you can but there is a slight hum that comes out of the speaker when charging and playing that annoys me and if I use a mic when it’s plugged it I get a little shock if I touch it with my lips, ground issue. Could be my outlet, haven’t tried another one yet. It holds a charge forever and I have never ran it low and I play for 8 hours a day sometimes. It has a lot of bass. So I turn it all the way down and a little down on my guitar for the sound I want. Overall I love it and would by it again.
10 years playing guitar
Rock blues country
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 5, 2017 by Paul Benedetti in claymont, DE
"Nice Box."
I just received the loudbox charge. i really like it. it has a good battery that keeps the sound balanced and loud. i have more to learn about it... but to keep it simple i owned a loudbox mini, the plugged version. it is a little less amplifified to a degree. due to the fact that it does not have the wall current going through it. but it is an awesome amp! i will let you know more about it as i learn more myself...
guitar, native american flute. some hand drums.
my own....love most music.
10 of 13 people (77%) people found this review helpful. Did you?