When you call, mention priority code 200-C0HC
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: EVH 5150III LBXII Lunchbox Amp

This Lunchbox packs raging tube tone into a tiny amp! For the LBX II, EVH added dual concentric controls for dedicated gains and volumes on your 2 channels.

"Amazing Amp" submitted November 19, 2017

By Clint N in Charlotte, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years jamming at home and with friends with a few shows.
Music Style: Punk, indie, stoner metal, death metal, doom metal, alternative
Overall: I purchased this amp after watching tons of youtube videos on different lunchbox heads. I was leaning towards an orange Dark Terror or the OR15 but I decided to go with the EVH and I could not be happier. The versatility in the sounds can go from an AC/DC crunch to Carcass heaviness. I love using distortion and thought that I would use 100% distortion.. wrong At 50% I have plenty distortion. Most youtube videos I watched had guys playing metal with a thin sounding chug playing djent style riffs which isnt my taste. I've been able to dial in nice doom metal and 90's style death metal. The clean channel is pretty good as well. Its not a fender style clean honestly but I've been able to play songs from the Cure and and Interpol with extremely good results. As far as volume, yes it will be able to play loud enough for gigs. I have it on 1 with half power going through a peavey cab and its almost too loud to play in the house. I havent tried the effects loop but it does have one, a cabinet jack that can be switched between 4-8-16ohms. Its also constructed with heavey duty materials. Ive owned micro terrors(tiny and dark flavors), peavey VTM,s, Marshall Valvestates, Line 6, peavey vypers, random fenders and this is by far the best sounding amp Ive ever owned. I opted for the 6 payment plan and Im kicking myself for hesitating on this one.

"love my amp" submitted August 13, 2017

By hal laurion in New Durham, NH
Musical Background: 20 yrs of guitar
Music Style: blues rock
Overall: Im no rock star I just love music,absolutely love the sound of of my new 5150 lunch box and my strat together. Finally found the one! Thank you zZounds!!!

When you call, mention priority code 200-C0HC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449