When you call, mention priority code 20M-JSQC
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: EVH 5150III LBXII Lunchbox Amp

This Lunchbox packs raging tube tone into a tiny amp! For the LBX II, EVH added dual concentric controls for dedicated gains and volumes on your 2 channels.

"Amazing Amp" submitted November 19, 2017

By Clint N in Charlotte, NC
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ years jamming at home and with friends with a few shows.
Music Style: Punk, indie, stoner metal, death metal, doom metal, alternative
Overall: I purchased this amp after watching tons of youtube videos on different lunchbox heads. I was leaning towards an orange Dark Terror or the OR15 but I decided to go with the EVH and I could not be happier. The versatility in the sounds can go from an AC/DC crunch to Carcass heaviness. I love using distortion and thought that I would use 100% distortion.. wrong At 50% I have plenty distortion. Most youtube videos I watched had guys playing metal with a thin sounding chug playing djent style riffs which isnt my taste. I've been able to dial in nice doom metal and 90's style death metal. The clean channel is pretty good as well. Its not a fender style clean honestly but I've been able to play songs from the Cure and and Interpol with extremely good results. As far as volume, yes it will be able to play loud enough for gigs. I have it on 1 with half power going through a peavey cab and its almost too loud to play in the house. I havent tried the effects loop but it does have one, a cabinet jack that can be switched between 4-8-16ohms. Its also constructed with heavey duty materials. Ive owned micro terrors(tiny and dark flavors), peavey VTM,s, Marshall Valvestates, Line 6, peavey vypers, random fenders and this is by far the best sounding amp Ive ever owned. I opted for the 6 payment plan and Im kicking myself for hesitating on this one.

"Gain Machine" submitted September 20, 2018

By Nana Winston in McGregor, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing music for over 25+ years. I play guitar mostly, but write music for all instruments.
Music Style: Metal. Death Metal, Spoon-Metal, French Fry Metal...Just good ol' distortion using music!
Overall: After about a billion video reviews, sound clips, and a final blessing from my better-half, I decided it was time. Snagged one of these, and haven't looked back. I've had it a little over a month, and waited to review to make sure I really liked it. I love it. Period. I play metal - high gain metal. This little 15lbs of joy delivers. It is also capable of some pretty nice Fender-esque cleans! AND, it takes pedals VERY well (getting' some pretty serious Marshall tones with a Pinnacle Deluxe and a BE-OD, so, I guess you can say it's getting pretty serious!). I was really blown away by the sound and fullness that it puts out - I have been running a 6505MH for a few years, and had the RD100H Diavlo prior. While they both sound good, neither compare to this - and I've heard the bigger ones get EVEN BETTER?!? I'm chasing tone, but am also looking for an individual sound, and I feel like I am able to get something I am really happy with - wife is happy, too...I guess.... I run an Ibanez TS with this at about 10 'o' clock, and roll back the volume a bit on my guitar, and it is just gorgeous. Beautiful, crisp, clear, articulate tones. Such a pure tone. I have this little head pushing a 2x12 loaded with V30's, and it sings and chuggachugga's like one wouldn't believe. I got a good deal on this amp, but I would've paid more if I had to. I'm impressed, and look forward to all that I can do with it! Get it!

"love my amp" submitted August 13, 2017

By hal laurion in New Durham, NH
Musical Background: 20 yrs of guitar
Music Style: blues rock
Overall: Im no rock star I just love music,absolutely love the sound of of my new 5150 lunch box and my strat together. Finally found the one! Thank you zZounds!!!

"EVH 5150" submitted September 19, 2018

By Charles T in Garland, TX
Musical Background: Beginner
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Metal
Overall: I was torn between amps to buy and decided on the 5150 LBX 2. I must say I made the right choice. Clean channel is nice, can play clean tones and enjoy it. Where the amp is for me is just simply has wonderful tones to it. Definitely has gain and pedals sound great on it. If you already have a cabinet and want a nice amp to use at home this is it.Not sure about gigs I don’t play that well. But the headroom you get is amazing. Warning though this is a loud amp!! Get one of these and you will be happy, I know I am. The only thing I wish it had is onboard reverb.

When you call, mention priority code 20M-JSQC. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST