When you call, mention priority code 206-ZKZG

Rating and Reviews: Cordoba Cadete 3/4-Size

With its 3/4-size scale and 48mm nut, the Cordoba Cadete is the perfect "mini guitar" for kids, traveling musicians, or anyone who needs a smaller guitar.

"Cordoba Cadete guitar" submitted November 10, 2014

By Robert J in Hartland, MI
Musical Background: Ukulele about 2 years
Music Style: Various standards
Overall: I'm a 75 year old beginning guitarist and bought the Cordoba Cadete to have a smaller guitar than full size for ease of learning. The other feature I was looking for was the nylon strings to aid in learning. So far, I am delighted with my purchase and would recommend to all ages. The tone and appearance are wonderful.

"A Really Nice Guitar" submitted January 9, 2018

By Mark R. Garner in Covington , LA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing since 1979. Gigging days are over, now just jam in home studio.
Music Style: Rock with an emphasis on mid to late 70's rock; Beatles, Yardbirds/Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Tommy Bolin, Thin Lizzy, Yes...
Overall: I've only had this guitar for three hours but I am mightily impressed. I don't have the biggest hands so my full size classical was really difficult to play cleanly. I sold that one (a Rodriguez) and bought this model. It is much easier to play and is prettier as well. The photos on the zZounds website makes this guitar appear to be a light shade of orange. The actual color is more of an a honey color. The guitar has a nice tone and projects well. It isn't as loud as a full size model but that's the trade off with a smaller body. I suspect it will sound better when I put on a fresh set of strings. The tuning keys are smooth and the white pearloid style buttons and gold tone metal really make the guitar look like a more expensive model. The action is within the tolerable range and the frets are well seated with no buzzes. The only criticism I have is with the edges of the frets - they are a tiny bit sharp. (That's an easy thing to remedy so it isn't really a big deal.) A shout-out to zZounds is how I will conclude this review. Their extended payment plans have made it too easy to expand my collection of guitars and amps. Thanks, y'all.

"A Really Nice "Little" Guitar" submitted February 9, 2018

By Mark R. Garner in Covington , LA
Overall
Musical Background: Former semi-pro now a stay-at-home jammer.
Music Style: Rock, with an emphasis on mid to late 60's British rock; Beatles, Yardbirds, Floyd, Beatles, Zeppelin & The Beatles. Oh, and Jim
Overall: I sold my 7/8 classical when I bought a full sized classical. Big Mistake. The neck was like a 2x4. I sold that one and browsed literally dozens of smaller models. The Cadete was the one affordable model I saw with consistently good reviews. It's not as loud as a full size model but in EVERY OTHER WAY it is a superlative instrument. It's well made and has a truss rod which is rare for the cheaper models. Out of the box the action was within the acceptable range so I haven't messed with the truss rod. The tuners are smooth but tight. It's beautiful to look at - the pics on the website make it look orange, which it isn't. If you're looking for a smaller size "parlor" guitar, this is a great choice. The stock strings are okay, not great but not bad.

"Great Guitar in Many Ways" submitted November 28, 2013

By Greg M in Cranberry Twp, PA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing history 55 years - Played professionally for 30 years and now just record at home and collect guitars
Music Style: Create and Write Light Pop-Rock and Blues
Sound: Sound is definitely bigger than its size but still Folkish, Latin and Classical. Somewhat limited in its utility depending on the users' musical style but very impressive full sound despite it's small size. Feature: Diminutive size makes it very easy to play for smaller players. Ease of Use: Light weight, small size, low string action all make it easy to play. Quality: Excellent quality for it's price point. Wonderful finish and surprisingly good hardware allows it to stay in tune. Value: Personally, I think it's worth MORE than it's selling price. But it seems to have held it since I bought it 10 years ago. Manufacturer Support: N/a The Wow Factor: Great looking guitar in a small package Overall: I bought it for my Grand Daughter to learn on but I can't part with it. Beautiful Finish production materials and construction quality that produces a Full, Rich sound far beyond it's sub-$300 price point. Low string action makes it easy to play and it holds tune extremely well. I've had several Nylon string classical guitars as well as a Cordoba RCWE Thinline Acoustic Electric and it, too, ranks amoung my favorite Classical guitars in my collection..

"Great guitar " submitted April 30, 2014

By Shahin R in Concord, CA
Musical Background: Flamenco guitar
Music Style: Flamenco
Overall: Sounds and feels like adult size cordoba. My son loved it .

"My 2nd guitar from zzounds" submitted January 16, 2012

By Jeremy P in The Colony, TX
Musical Background: Amateur
Music Style: Classical
Overall: I first bought a C7 from zzounds and I thought nothing could get better. After a couple years of playing I finally realized that my hands were smaller then the normal Joes hands. So I was in search of a great instrument that fit my needs, and the Cordoba Cadete was EXACTLY that. I do not own my C7 anymore, but I can tell you for almost half the price the sound is extremely sweet. The finish was perfect. It came in record time (3 days) from NY to TX. For it being a little instrument, it is quite loud =D I couldn't be happier.

When you call, mention priority code 206-ZKZG. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST