When you call, mention priority code 20L-6SCN

Rating and Reviews: Bugera T5 Infinium Tube Head

Bask in the five tube-soaked watts of the Bugera T5 Infinium head. Topped off with on-board reverb, the T5 hides cavernous depths within its small size.

"Bugera T5 amp head & Bugera 112TS cab" submitted June 23, 2017

By a customer from mail.com in Greenville, SC
Musical Background: Hobbyist guitar player
Music Style: something clean or dirty
Overall: BeforeI start my review let me let you know that I'm a hobbyist guitar player and what I own before I bought this the T5. I have a Vox VT40 (my first amp with at least one tube its a hybrid), Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 40 Watt, Peavey ValveKing 112 30 Watt, Laney LC30 30 Watt (the digital reverb sux!). Now my review This is a great little amp, I spent the afternoon tweeking it, it has 2 tubes , it has tone knobs for bass and tremble I have the treble set on 2 and the bass set to about 6 or 7 it's just too tinny otherwise(i also have my guitar neck tone set on about 6) , I'm still tweaking it! Despite owning larger amps before I bought this, I still say this is a great little amp, the reverb is digital and very sensitive, actually I like it better than any of the amps I have which all have spring reverb! It only takes a little bit to be in the zone I like, compared to my other amps. I own an Ibanez AM53(they one I have the tone set to about 5 and a Squier Vintage Modified 51 (no tone control at all this is the one I set the amp this one that caused me set the bass so high which work out great on the Ibanez also). i'm not sure how I like the Turbosound 12" speaker the jury is still out on that. I'm not giving up on this little amp I believe it has possibilities! If you own larger amps and buy this amp you will feel disappointed at first, which it why I started tweaking the setting, I haven't gotten a dirty sound yet, I have the volume set at noon and the gain maxed out. it has a Phat switch which bypasses the tone controls, about this I say pure awesome sound! it has a switch to change the wattage , yes I know what its called I just can't spell it , it goes from 5 , 1 and .1 watts. My settings were done on the 5 Watt setting, I tried the 1 Watt settings didn't lose any tone, just loudness, haven't tried the lowest setting yet. Oh I like the headphone jack very much. I think this is an excellent amp for practice, bedroom playing and a beginner wanting an economical tube rig to learn on! Would I recommed the T5 amp head , yes especially to beginners without a lot of money, I'll leave the seasoned you players to make yer on decisions, the only thing I'm not prepared to recommend is the Turbosound 112 speaker, yet, still evaluating it. Now for a word on the quality of the componants, excellent construct very tightly put together. And the covering on the Cab is great I really like that. Reliability remains to be seen. I gave it overall 4 stars because I'm not sure about the speaker on the cab.

"Bugera t5 head" submitted August 17, 2017

By Kevin S in Lancaster, PA
Musical Background: 15 year player
Music Style: Metal, rock, anything distorted
Overall: Pretty decent amp for the money. The highs on the amp can be pretty harsh, I keep them turned down at all times. Reverb is pretty good sounding. The phat switch (or whatever it's called) can be useful, and it does what it says, although you can't control the eq with it on. Seems pretty solidly built, I feel I could drop it and it'd still work no problem. My only issue with it is the built in attenuator does seem like it adversely effects the tone, it sounds MUCH better at 5 watts, even with the volume and gain turned down to bedroom levels. Overall is a nice practice amp, and everything you need if you use pedals to shape your tone

When you call, mention priority code 20L-6SCN. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449