When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-FM4W

Rating and Reviews: Bugera T50 Infinium Tube Head

Saturate your setup with the classic British tone of an EL34-equipped amp. The Bugera T50 Infinium cranks out 50 blistering watts of harmonically rich tone.

"A good tube amp for the price." submitted November 11, 2017

By Steven T
Overall
Musical Background: A hobbyist that plays rock, blues, neoclassical, hard rock and in your face metal.
Music Style: All kinds.
Overall: I was looking for a tube amp head and a 112 cab. Like a lot of people I don't have a ton of money to spend, but I wanted something that would work for what I do. When I got the amp it worked and as advised a let the power tubes warm up before I used it. this is a list of features I really like. 1. A good built in reverb. 2. An effect loop. 3. A switch for 4,8 and 16 Ohm speakers. 4. Came with a foot switch that that controls the channels and turn the reverb on or off 5. Two channels. A clean and a dirty. 6. Responsive tone and volume knobs. 7. Four pre-amp and two power-amp tubes. 8. The Infinity self bias feature for changing tubes. 9. One of the best clean channels I've ever used on a tube amp. 10. Works very well with pedals and effects units. 11. A indicator in back to let you know if the tubes need to be replaced. 12. A great price for a 50 watt all tube amp. 13. Looks great, almost like a Vox Night Train(which I believe Bugera modeled this after). 14. Works extremely well with the Burgera 112TS cab. Great cab by the way. 15. Has a fat switch which is helpful for people using single coil pickups in their guitars. These are the thing I didn't care for. 1. A fairly bad dirty channel. It tends to get fizzy sounding when bring up the gain. 2. The Tone Cut Knob in my opinion is pretty much useless. It kill your tone and sounds like a wet blanket was put over the speaker or speakers. Maybe if you use it slightly I could see a use for it, but you're better off using your EQ and/or adding an EQ to your effects loop. 3. The stock tubes aren't that good, but then again you can't except much for an inexpensive tube amp. I love and enjoy playing different kinds of music, but I love my metal :). Here's my temporary fix until I swap out the power tubes with a couple good 6L6s(they'll tighten up the sound of this amp a lot because this amp has a natural low tone), what I do is run a Line 6 Firehawk FX through the effects loops. What I do is lower my pre-amp gain to 4 or 5, use an HD Screamer or the HD Tube Overdrive, use a compressor to tighten up my sound and use the EQ on the Firehawk to level the tone to minimize the fizzy distrortion so I get a more than usable tone. Once I have some new 6L6GT power tubes in there it should be 100%. Overall this is a great value that has an awesome clean channel and a dirty channels that's great at anything from blue to hard rock, but to get into the metal territory you'll need an overdrive pedal pushing the front end of this amp.

"Excellent " submitted October 6, 2017

By Eddie S in Pasadena , TX
Overall
Overall: This thing kicks ass. If you're a "pedal player" and like specific tone quality and sound, then this thing fills in that spot. For the price, the power and tone from its clean and drive channel sound superb. The effects loop works wonders along with whatever compression pedals you may use, but the drive channel may be all you need along with the footswitch that comes with it. Can't really complain about this amp, lol.

"Not metal but great tone" submitted February 7, 2018

By Ryan M in St Petersburg, FL
Musical Background: 22 years jamming at home
Music Style: hard rock, classic rock, metal
Overall: I read and watched a good number of reviews before I decided to pull the trigger on this head. My primary head is a Laney Ironheart 60, but I was looking for a second head that had more of a British vibe. Ironic since Laney is a British company. I really liked the styling of this amp similar to the now discontinued Vox Night Train series, and, having never played through the amp, at $300 I decided I couldn't really go that wrong. A number of video reviews will show this amp pushing into metal territory, which I'm sure might be attainable with the master, gain, and lead volume turned all the way to 10. HOWEVER; this is not a metal amp. It does have a nice British style crunch to it on the lead channel, and the clean channel will give you sparkly cleans similar to a Vox.I, predominantly, play hard rock and metal, and this amp offers an avenue to venture into new territories and layer nice textures onto existing licks.I've only played through it for few hours now, but it's very easy to dial in with the controls not being overly sensitive. I've found that the amp has more than enough bottom end to merit turning the "phat" switch on. The heads build quality seems to be above average. It's not boutique by any means; however, it seems sturdy and very good looking. One the first things I did; however, was yank the Bugera tubes out and replaced them with EH power tubes and Tung Sol preamp tubes. This really mitigated the fuzzy distortion that was coming from the stock tubes. This is a really straight forward 2 channel head. Clean and lead. That's it. It's got a master volume, master reverb, and master tone cut (this control really doesn't need to be on the amp in my opinion). A very sturdy metal footswitch is included, and overall it's a very nice, easy to use package. Echoing my previous statement; the build quality is very good. The only complaint is the factory tube set. Bugera offers a competitive product at a very attractive price. How long will the amp last? Your guess is as good as mine, and only time will tell. But, I think it's a great bang for the buck.

"Sweet amp!" submitted December 22, 2017

By Bryan S in Lynnwood, WA
Music Style: Rock/Metal
Overall: Just got the Bugera T50 a few days ago. I was a little skeptical of how it would sound for a $300 tube amp but now that I've messed with it I'm so glad I took the chance! Now in all honesty this is my first tube amp so who knows, maybe it's crap but I'm digging the sound it puts out both through my 412 and when using the speaker sims and headphones. If you're looking for a TON of gain this unit might not be for you but for what I'm using it for (think Down, Clutch, Corrosion of Conformity) it's absolutely perfect! For $300 (and includes a foot pedal) you won't be let down!

"big hopes" submitted January 26, 2018

By matthew s in cape coral, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 10 years of classic rock and bluesy goodness. as well as local gigs and church
Music Style: classic rock, blues, R&B, Gospel
Overall: i bought this amp, from zzounds (A1 customer service) and having been a fan of bugera for quite some time now, i really wanted to like it. the clean channel was decent (not fender clean but did its job well enough) for me the dirty channel was more of a fuzz, and certainly was not what i was looking for. I had been using a 25 watt mesa boogie for my gigs, and though i would try this out as its 50 watts and should be able to fill and cut though the mix just fine. unfortunately, it did not. the clean channel for gigging would HAVE to be mic'd it did not cut through at all. and that was dimed out. with the mesa i never had it past half. honestly if your only playing for yourself and have pedals for your desired amount of gain, this should work just fine. anything more you might want something else

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-FM4W. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST