When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-81KD

Rating and Reviews: Boss Katana-Head

Get Boss Katana sound through your cab of choice with this 100-watt amp head. Built-in Boss effects and amp models let you dial in tones from clean to mean.

"Boss Katana 100W Head" submitted November 19, 2017

By Gene H in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Musical Background: Years and record too
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Metal, acoustic song writing, Funk..
Overall: Hard to update, but man this thing sounds exactly the way I want to sound both recording and playing it through my 4x12 cab, I just plug it from my Rec Out to my Universal audio MKII Interface and thats it WOW such a Big rock sound and clean or Heavy WOW! I found my sound after buying a million Guitar plugins, Thanks Boss

"Best Bang for the Buck" submitted June 8, 2017

By Andy S in Batavia, IL
Musical Background: playing guitar for 40 years
Overall: Your not going to find a better amp for the money. I know it sounds cliche but it's the truth. If your a fan of Boss pedals, you're in for a real treat. They're built in! There is software to tweak this. There were Win10 issues but I believe they have been fixed. And even with out the software, you can tweak various built in effects and save them and then recall the whole recipe with a push of a button. I do that a lot! I wish there were more storage buttons! And for a solid state amp the tones are pretty amazing for all genres.

"Key features of modeling interface not available" submitted May 24, 2017

By Zakk W
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar/bass for over 20 years.
Music Style: whatever im currently listening to
Overall: I just purchased a Boss Katana head and I am very disappointed to find that Boss Tone Central is currently unavailable for windows. Boss Tone Central is the primary interface for editing and programming effects with this amplifier and let me repeat myself on this: IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR WINDOWS COMPUTERS. The amp DOES NOT COME WITH THE SOFTWARE. The software is only available for download and is currently only available for IOS operating systems. How am I supposed to make the most of this amp when the most important part of the modeling interface is completely unavailable? This key flaw makes the modeling aspect of this amp virtually useless. I would also like to bring up another key flaw that makes this product less appealing compared to other amplifiers in this price range. This amp does not come with a footswitch. Even more troublesome for customers like myself, the Roland GA-FC (currently priced at $99 US dollars) is still on back order at every major music retailer. The lack of availability of a foot switch plus the extra cost of the footswitch itself makes this amp very undesirable in comparison to other amplifiers in this price range. I am very tempted at this point to return this product. Boss has really dropped the ball on this one. I could have bought a Fender Mustang V for $50 less and none of this would be an issue. All of the Fender Mustangs effects and modeling/editing features are built right into the amp. Not only does the Fender Mustang come with a footswitch, it even comes with a built in tuner. Needless to say, the Boss Katana does not even have that simple feature. The Boss Katana Head is neither a symbol of honor or precision as their slogan reads, but rather the epitome of complete incompetence from the Boss/Roland corporation. Take my advice, either get a Fender Mustang V or a Line 6 Spider IV because this amp is trash.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-81KD. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449