Boss Acoustic Singer Pro Acoustic Guitar Amplifier

Boss Acoustic Singer Pro Acoustic Guitar Amplifier

Conquer any bookstore or coffee shop with this 120-watt acoustic amp. With plenty of power on tap, your vocals and guitar with shine with plenty of headroom.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 6, 2019 by Jeff B in Westerville, OH
"Fantastic Sounding Amp!! Great Quality!!"
I've been playing and singing for 40+ years just for fun. I grew up with a singing Father (country music) and he taught me how to play. I have always played for friends and have played at parties and even a wedding. Recently I decided to upgrade my equipment and started looking at multiple amps in this range. I have the Roland AC-60 and love it but I wanted something with more power so I didn't have to mic through a PA. I went to a local music store and tested the Fishman (180 watts) and loved it. Then I played through the Boss ACS Pro and fell in love with it's sound and it's options. Luckily one of the employees at the store gigs and has one so he took me through all of it's options and abilities. With the touch of a Boss FS-6 pedal you can literally become a one man band. It has all the great features and sound other acoustic amps in this category have except it adds a Harmonizer and a built in Looper. I was blown away. The Pro pushes out 120 watts which is more then enough power for me. It's not much bigger then my Roland AC-60. I tested it outside on our deck when we had a small party and it was perfect. All my friends were blown away at how great it sounded and more importantly how good it made me sound. Roland, Fishman, and many others make great sounding amps, but for my needs and the options it offers I absolutely had to have it. Thank you zZounds for making it possible.
I have played the acoustic and the electric guitar since I was about 8-9 years old. Just play at home now.
Rock, Country, Christian
11 of 13 people (85%) people found this review helpful. Did you?