Blackstar HT1RH MkII Guitar Amplifier Head with Reverb (1 Watt)

Blackstar HT1RH MkII Guitar Amplifier Head with Reverb (1 Watt)

Bedroom practice and home studios will never sound the same again! The HT1RH is an all-tube 1-watt amp head that allows for total saturation at low volume.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 5, 2019 by Ken O in Austin, TX
"Giant Sound,Tiny Footprint,Excellent Performance"
I was gifted an HT1RH MkII amp head, and have become a Blackstar fan for life. This amp fits perfectly between Vox cleans and Marshall dirty. The folks at Blackstar nailed it with this one, and at this pricepoint,everyone can afford the tube tone. Mine is well made,sounds delightful at bedroom levels, and can dish out the blues as well as Scorpions/Schenker rock-style. A single watt of power yet I can play it thru my single Vox 10" cab, my 2-12" w/Celestions, and even a 4-10" cab by Electro Harmonix. Or headphones! The USB out great for direct digital recording and works wonders when paired with an SM57 mic. I prefer this amp over my Marshall 1 watt head, although I wish the Blackstar also had an effects loop. No biggie because it takes pedals so dang well!
Playing guitar since 1976
Blues, country, rock
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 3, 2020 by Mark K in Kalispell, MT
"Love it!"
Just got this and can't quit playing it...Got it hooked to a 1x12 cab with a Celestion 35XC in it, warm and wonderful! Perfect for my studio and has tones from jazz to blues to classic rock and more all fat and rich real tones, not modeled.
35 years blues and rock small bands and jams
Classic and Bluesy rock to jazz
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?