Who can place a purchase order?
We accept purchase orders from the following groups within the 50 United States:
- Other Government Institutions
- Houses of Worship
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Qualifying For-Profit Businesses
Customers outside of the 50 United States cannot place a purchase order at this time.
Contact Information for Assistance with Purchase Orders
Call Toll-Free: (888) 486-6338
Monday through Friday
10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST
Fax: (312) 836-1260
8 Thornton Road
Oakland, NJ 07436
Contact Us and Receive a Response by Email
(We typically respond within one business day.)
How do I place a purchase order?
Purchase orders can be submitted by mail, fax, or email (as a PDF attachment). Purchase orders must be submitted on your company letterhead or purchase order form. Include all of the following information:
- Purchase Order Number
- We cannot process a PO based on a requisition number, an approved PO number is required
- Billing address, phone number, and fax number
- Shipping address, contact name, and phone number
- Item description (e.g., Shure PGX24/SM58 UHF Wireless System, New, Channel H6), quantity, unit price, extended price, order subtotal, shipping & handling (if applicable), sales tax (if applicable), and order total
- Purchasing agent or buyer's authorized signature
- Terms and conditions, if applicable
If you wish to receive order and shipment confirmation emails, include an email address with your fax or letter.
Note: zZounds does not collect sales tax outside of Alabama, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Washington, Wisconsin, and Vermont. A sales tax exempt certificate must be provided with your order for us to remove sales tax prior to shipment. School purchase orders must include tax ID and exempt status to qualify for sales tax exemption. Sales tax is manually removed in the backend of our system. If you provide an email address for order confirmation, our automated system will include the sales tax amount. Rest assured that we will remove sales tax from your order prior to shipment and you will not be charged sales tax if an exempt certificate was provided.
We encourage you to use your own purchase order form. Please include your PO number, purchasing agent's or buyer's name and authorized signature, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and email address. If all required information is not submitted, the order will be considered incomplete and held until all required information is made available.
If you do not have your own purchase order form, download this form
, fill it out, and fax it to (312) 836-1260 or email a pdf version.
Is your school or church looking for a Bid on the gear you need? Simply email us at email@example.com
or fax us at (312) 836-1260 with the model number(s) or description of the products you need along with the quantities of each product. Just add Bid Request
to the subject line and our sales team will respond to your request within 1 business day.
How do I calculate my order total, including shipping?
To calculate your order total, including shipping and handling and sales tax (if applicable), add items to your shopping cart. Expedited shipping options and prices will be calculated in the shopping cart when you enter your shipping zip code. Read more about our shipping policies here
If you require a formal quote on our letterhead, email us
us your item(s) and shipping address, or give us a call at (888) 486-6338. We will email you an official quote within one business day.
Is there a minimum dollar amount to open an account with Institutional Sales?
$99.95 product total minimum for the first purchase order
. This does not include shipping charges or taxes that may apply. There is no minimum for any purchases made after the first purchase.
What are your payment terms?
Payment terms are net 30 days from receipt of shipment and must be paid by company check only; no personal checks, cashiers checks, or money orders accepted. Invoices are mailed to the billing address listed on the purchase order upon complete shipment. We can fax and/or email invoices by request.
In the event the purchaser defaults on this agreement, the purchaser will be responsible for any and all reasonable collection costs, court costs, attorneys' fees, or any other expenses incurred in the collection of this debt.
zZounds Music has sole and complete discretion in decisions of whether to extend credit, for how much and how long. To make our decision, we may require additional information for business verification, such as tax identification, business license, 501(c)(3) documents, and/or credit references. zZounds reserves the right to require a credit application for Net 30 terms.
zZounds Music gladly accepts payments via ACH deposits on institutional orders. For more information, please call us at (888) 486-6338.
What if I need more information about zZounds Music in order to complete a purchase order and issue payment?
If you have special information requirements, such as a W-9 form, please contact us by phone at (888) 486-6338 or send us an email
. We will be happy to fax or email any information you need.
zZounds.com has partnered with Hampton Ridge Financial to offer your church or small business an easy and affordable solution to meet your equipment needs.
Get the gear you want for an affordable monthly payment.
What does my organization need to qualify?
- The organization must be looking to purchase $3,000 or more of equipment.
- Positive credit history and a 600+ credit score can qualify.
- The organization must be located within the United States and have an IRS tax identification number.
- Last 3 months of bank statements may be required upon request.
- Start-up businesses and churches have options available!
- Leasing is a practical and cost-effective way to acquire new music gear to help your organization grow.
- A variety of equipment can be obtained on the same lease.
- The end-of-lease options available include fair market value (FMV), 10%-15% buyout, or "bargain purchase" (typically $1 or $101) buyout. Leases can be structured where the lessee owns the equipment after the last payment is made with qualifying credit!
- Leasing provides affordable monthly payments and can be structured to match the cash flow needs of the organization.
- No additional collateral is needed to secure a lease, other than the equipment itself! (no additional real estate)
- Approval can be secured within 24 hours of submitting an application, and funding can happen as quickly as 3-5 business days.
How do I get started?
For additional information, please contact our Institutional Sales Department by phone at (888) 486-6338 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Assistance and Technical Support
We are here to help you in any way that we can. The online and print forms are here for your convenience. If you have any questions at all, please give us a call. We have a team of people to assist you with product advice, quotes, bids, and system design and setup. Send us an email