HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY GEAR?
We accept all major credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We do not ship COD or accept payment by check or money order. Please note: we must be able to verify the address. Details.
For payment card orders, we offer the Play as you Pay® Installment Payment Plan. Details.
When will I be charged for my order?
We only charge your card once items have shipped. That means you won't be charged until the gear is on its way to you. You won't pay for items on backorder until they ship. For Play as you Pay® orders, we attempt the card provided the day the items ship and again starting on the subsequent due dates. Due dates are scheduled 31 days apart. Note: An authorization hold may show up on card statements prior to an order being shipped. Please contact your card issuer for more information.
Does zZounds accept PayPal?
PayPal is accepted on single-payment orders under $10,000. Due to system limitations, we are unable to offer PayPal on items that are out of stock, and we are unable to facilitate exchanges for items purchased using PayPal. To exchange an item purchased using PayPal, simply return the original item to us, and we will issue your refund. You may then purchase the replacement item via a new order. Gift Certificates cannot be redeemed on PayPal orders.
Does zZounds offer Affirm financing?
Affirm financing is available on select items to customers who are 18 or older with a US address (or APO/FPO). Affirm is not available to Iowa or West Virginia residents due to state law. Loans are subject to approval by Affirm. Due to system limitations, items or orders that have been on backorder for 60 days with Affirm as the payment method will be cancelled. Gift Certificates cannot be ordered or redeemed on Affirm orders.
How do I redeem my zZounds gift certificate?
zZounds Gift Certificates are the perfect gift for musicians! Order a gift certificate now in the amount of your choice. Details.
- Your redemption purchase must be made by phone. Call us toll-free at 800-ZZOUNDS. Please have your "Gift Reference Number" ready.
- The full amount of the gift certificate is valid only for store credit at www.zZounds.com Any remaining amount will be issued as a store credit, redeemable only by phone. Store credit expires after 5 years.
- You are responsible for any additional charges when the amount of the gift certificate is exceeded.
- zZounds gift certificates are valid for 5 calendar years from the date of purchase. After this period, the gift certificate will expire.
- To use a gift certificate on a Play as you Pay® order, you must submit the gift certificate at the time you place the order. We will subtract the value of your gift certificate from your order total and split the remainder of your balance into equal installments. Please note that you may not apply gift certificates to your monthly installment payments.