The ZVEX Vexter Fat Fuzz Factory is a take on the original company flagship pedal the Fuzz Factory. The Fat Fuzz Factory features a sub switch that opens the pedal up to astounding bottom end. This means the pedal can oscillate at much lower registers, giving it some very interesting thunder broom synth qualities. The additional low end makes it the Fat Fuzz Factory as useful for bass guitar as it is on guitar.
- SUBS SWITCH mini toggle: 1) Original Fuzz Factory, 2) Woof! 3) Look Out!
- Volume: Output level.
- Gate: Squelches noise after end of sustain. Turn to right to eliminate squeals, hiss and buzz, stopping just as they disappear, or use to tune in exact feedback pitch. Turning to left opens gate.
- Compress: Adds attack characteristic when turned to left, which gets softer to right, and suddenly pinches tone when all the way right.
- Drive: Increases distortion when used as a "normal" fuzz and adjusts feedback pitch and tonal thickness.
- Stab: Use all the way right. Do not adjust this control below 2:00, unless you like your fuzz soft and squishy. Use to control feedback pitch.