Zoom G3Xn Multi-Effects Guitar Pedal
If you're a guitarist, you know how important it is to have the freedom and flexibility to create your own sound. The Zoom G3Xn Multi-Effects Processor removes any barriers in your way.
The Zoom G3Xn is a genre-defying multi-effects processor that gives you the versatility you need to experiment with new sounds and playing styles. Its built-in expression pedal, 80 second Looper, faithful amp and cabinet emulators, and extensive selection of effects and patches make it an essential addition to any pedalboard. With the G3Xn, breaking boundaries and achieving great sound has never been easier.
Create Complex Signal Chains
Use up to seven effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like. It's like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards all in one compact and easy-to-use device.
Accurate, Realistic Amp and Cabinet Emulation
Choose from five classic amp models and adjust the sound exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing -- and then pair your amp with one of the five new cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
Plus, you can download even more faithfully recreated amp/cabinet combinations such as Fender Bassman, Hi-Watt Custom 100, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Orange Channel, Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb, and Orange Graphic120*available now with more being released every month.
NOTE: Manufacturer names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The names are used only to illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate any affiliation with the Zoom Corporation.
75 Custom-Crafted Patches and Counting
Recreate essential guitar tones and pioneer new territory with 75 custom-designed patches created exclusively by Zoom guitarists. Use these patches to emulate the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker, and Brian May or explore something completely brand new.
With our free ZOOM Guitar Lab software, you can look for new effects and amp/cabinet emulators, and add new, exclusive patches from our diverse and growing list of creators, including:
- Kyle Bolden (Stevie Wonder)
- Eric Struthers (Aaron Neville)
- Allen Epley (The Life and Times, Shiner)
- Richard Patrick (Filter)
- Jeff Schroeder (Smashing Pumpkins)
- Andrew Elstner (Torche, Tilts, Riddle of Steel)
- Christophe Godin (Morglbl)
- Luca Colombo
- Vinny Valentino (Steve Smith & Vital Information)
- Kiko Loureiro (Megadeth)
- Tommy Bolan (NYC, Banzai, Warlock)
- Errol Cooney (Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder)
- Wes Geer (Korn, hed PE)
- Adam Hawley (Joss Stone)
- Chuck Loeb (Fourplay)
- Dan Spack (Volcano Choir)
- Craig Wedren (Shudder To Think)
Fast and Intuitive Editing
The G3Xn*s switches and knobs give you enhanced control and have the responsive, hands-on feel of a standard stompbox. The G3Xn combines three LCD displays to show whole effect-chains at a glance, making it easy to add, delete, or change the order of effects quickly. Plus, you can store up to 150 of your custom effects-chains as patches.
Built-In Expression Pedal
The G3Xn features a built-in expression pedal that provides real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effects parameters, with three stompbox-style footswitches to kick effects in and out on the fly.
Practice and Perform
There are 68 built-in rhythm patterns included with the G3Xn, making it the perfect practice rig and enabling "one-man band" performances.
An onboard Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice.
A built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
Inputs and Outputs
The G3Xn can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. It also includes a dedicated headphone jack for practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
The Mic On/Off feature lets you optimize the G3Xn for use with a real amp and cabinet (Mic Off) as well as optimize for playing through a PA system or recording direct with amp and cabinet emulators (Mic On).
ZOOM Guitar Lab Software
Our free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software enables you to manage your patches and download new effects and amp/cabinet emulators. It includes both a Patch Manager for effects chains and an Effects Manager, with a simple graphic user interface that provides point-and-click control over re-naming or re-ordering your custom patches.
- 70 (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal) onboard
- high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive,
- EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows
- downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in
- any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought
- in and out
- Intuitive user interface
- 3 independent editing displays
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports
- all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of
- phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction
- with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones
- and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono
- or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Included AC adapter
Here's what comes included with the G3n:
- Operation manual
- Zoom AD-16 AC adapter
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Zoom products.