The Yamaha P-115 digital piano carries on the tradition of the best-selling P-Series, with even more user friendly features and improved sound quality. Available in black or white finishes, the P-115 delivers Yamaha piano touch and tone in a compact design and is ideal for home, home-studio or stage use.
- The Pure CF Sound Engine faithfully reproduces the tone of a meticulously sampled Yamaha's acclaimed 9' CFIIIS concert grand piano, allowing for incredibly dynamic and expressive playing.
- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, just like an acoustic piano.
- Split mode lets you play a different Voice with each hand. Pianist Styles turn your simple chords into exciting accompaniment.
- Play a chord and the Pianist Style gives you a full piano accompaniment.
- Drum Rhythms are great to perform with and also put the fun back into practicing as they are a practical alternative to a metronome.
- The Controller App for iOS devices adds a rich, graphic user interface allowing for quick and easy navigation and configuration.
- 192-note polyphony allows you to play complex passages without any dropped notes.
- Damper Resonance DSP re-creates the sound inside a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- Sound Boost adds some EQ and volume to help the instrument project and cut through the mix using its internal speakers, allowing you to be heard in small ensemble situations such as an acoustic jazz trio.
- Speaker On/Off gives the…
player the option to disable the instrument's on-board speakers while using the Aux line output jacks.
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner.
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience.