Yamaha DBR-12 Powered Speaker (1x12")
Yamaha's DBR powered speaker systems bring excellent sound quality, reliability, and portability in three affordable models. Using the latest DSP, engineers applied our proprietary FIR-X tuning, to optimize the sound, and protection algorithms to give the DBR series class-leading maximum output power.
DBR models are bi-amped, using a separate power amplifier for the woofer and the high frequency driver to deliver accurate, controlled performance. All the acoustic components were specifically designed to take full advantage of the power amplifiers and DSP, resulting in a very natural sound even at very high levels. With a simple switch, a DBR can easily be configured for use as a high performance floor monitor or great sounding main speaker making setup a snap. Add to this Yamaha's 7 Year warranty and you can be assured a long life with great sound. Yamaha DBR series gives you the Power to Play.
The DBR12 delivers Best-in-Class maximum output (131 dB SPL) with minimal distortion, using two separate power amplifiers designed specifically for the drivers. 800 watts for the woofer and 200 watts available for the high frequency driver combined with the latest DSP to control and protect the system assure performance and reliability in a compact package.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Yamaha products.
- System Type: 2-way, Bi-amp Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 52 Hz-20 kHz
- Coverage Angle: (Horizontal x Vertical) H90" x V60" Constant Directivity Horn
- Measured Maximum SPL (Peak) IEC Noise@1m: 131 dB SPL
- Crossover: 2.1 kHz
- Power Rating Dynamic: 1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W)
- Power Rating Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Power Consumption: 74 W
- Components LF: 12" Cone, 2" Voice Coil
- Pole Socket Size: 1-3/8" (35 mm)
- Components HF: 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver
- Dimensions: (W x H x D, Including Rubber Feet) 376 x 601 x 348 mm (14.8" x 23.7" x 13.7")
- Net Weight: 15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)
- I/O Connectors:
- Input INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA-pin x 2
- Output XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Input Sensitivity: (Level: Center) INPUT1: LINE: +10 dBu, MIC: -22 dBu, INPUT2: +10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT1: LINE: +24 dBu, MIC: -8 dBu, INPUT2: +24 dBu
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Base Item
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):