Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Designed for seamless integration with industry-standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power, installing power supplies with the included mounting hardware is quick and easy using only a screwdriver.
Dingbat is available in three distinct sizes to cover everything from a small fly rig to a large touring system and includes all the supplies needed to secure pedals and cabling. Each Dingbat pedalboard ships with a heavy-duty tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware.
The Dingbat Small pedalboard is ideal for an assortment of 4 to 8 pedals depending upon the individual size of each effect. You can also save time and money by choosing a Dingbat Power Package that includes a factory-installed Voodoo Lab Pedal Power for one special package price
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pedalboard surface size: 18" x 7.75" (457mm x 197mm)
- Mounting brackets for easy installation Voodoo Lab Pedal Power power supplies
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag w/ premium YKK Zippers
- Made in the U.S.A.