Tascam TF-2x2 Track Factory Project
A complete, preconfigured, Studio-in-a-Box, the Tascam TF-2x2 Track Factory Recording Project features an Intel NUC PC pre-loaded with Cakewalk SONAR Professional Recording Software, a Tascam US-2x2 USB Audio Interface, TASCAM TH-02 headphones and a Tascam TM-80 Condenser Microphone.
US-2x2 USB Audio Interface
With solid audio specs, flexible connectivity, and an easy-to-use angled design, the US-2x2 is the ultimate 2 channel interface for home and project studios. To ensure sonic clarity, the US-2x2 features dual TASCAM Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps, providing up to 57dB of gain with incredibly low noise, as well as NE5532 op-amps for rich, uncolored sound capture. The US-2x2 also features comprehensive connectivity options for easy integration of your existing gear.
- Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with +48V phantom power
- Two Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps
- Two TRS analog balanced outputs
- MIDI input and output (5 pin din)
- 8mW/ch headphone output
- NE5532 op-amps used at the audio input and output stages
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Two switchable high-impedance inputs
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Separate controls for line and headphone output volumes
Producer Dave Pensado talks to singer/songwriter Jessica Lynn about using the TASCAM Track Factory:
Jessica Lynn shows you how she layers tracks using the TASCAM Track Factory:
TM-02 Monitor Headphones
Designed for both recording and mixing, these closed-back headphones provide excellent sound isolation and audio performance, with a remarkably flat frequency response curve spanning 18Hz 22kHz. Coupled with a foldable design and padded headband, the TASCAM TH-02 are the perfect recording headphones in the studio or on the road.
Intel NUC Audio Optimized PC
This powerful Audio Production PC features an Intel i5processor and Microsoft Windows 10 Home edition, and has been fully optimized for digital multitrack recording and editing. Hand selected hardware components, an expertly streamlined OS and most importantly a completely pre-configured installation of Cakewalk SONAR Professional combine to deliver a truly Ready-to-Record solution.
- i5-5250U processor (3MB cache, 2.70GHz)
- 8GB RAM (DDR3 PC3-12800, 2x 4GB DIMM, 16GB max)
- 256GB solid state drive (M.2 format)
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- Monitor outs: Mini Display Port 1.2, MINI-HDMI 1.4a
- Four USB 3.0 ports
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet (LAN),Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2
- Tuned for Audio Performance by PCAudioLabs
TM-80 Condenser Microphone
Professional quality medium-condenser microphone designed to capture both vocal and instrumental performances. To ensure that you are up and recording in seconds,the TM-80 microphone kit also includes an XLR cable, desktop stand, and shock-resistant suspension mount.
Cakewalk SONAR Professional Recording Software
SONAR Professional is equipped with advanced technology, effortless workflow, and an interface that amplifies inspiration. It features a full set of studio quality effects and virtual instruments, along with unlimited Audio, MIDI, and Instrument tracks. SONAR Professional comes with everything you'll need at your disposal to record, edit, and mix.
- Unlimited Audio, MIDI, and Instrument Tracks
- 56 professional mixing and mastering effects
- 19 virtual instruments
- Analog-style ProChannel Strip
- Melodyne Essential Pitch Correction
- Addictive Drums 2 Solo Edition
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Tascam products.