Tascam DR-10L Digital Audio Recorder
The TASCAM DR-10L is an ultra-compact, incredibly convenient digital recorder/lavalier microphone combo. For added flexibility, the included wired lavalier microphone is affixed via a 1/8" screw-down lock connector compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier mics and mics with the same connector.
Designed for both the creative filmmaker and the busy videographer, the DR-10L is an immensely powerful problem-solving tool, delivering professional sonics and revolutionary convenience.
Ideal for location recording, a DR-10L can be mounted to each on camera actor, removing the need for booms, wires or expensive (an unpredictable) wireless systems. Perfect for live events, a DR-10L can be worn by each and every member of even the biggest wedding party to ensure that every last word is captured. And lastly, the combination of a portable, high quality digital recorder and a tiny, professionally spec'd microphone makes the DR-10L an inspiring tool for the experimental audio designer.
Building on the success of the DR-10X and the DR-10SG, the DR-10L marries the industry standard TASCAM portable mini-recorder with a high performance lavalier mic. Easy to use -- and easy to wear -- the DR-10L can become your secret weapon in the war against poor production audio.
Dual Recording Records Two Files Simultaneously At Different Levels
Film-makers and videographers often experience sudden audio volume jumps during filming. An actor could decide to scream a line and a documentary subject could do almost anything. Designed to be used as a self-contained remote recording device, the DR-10L is well prepared to deal with these scenarios.
The DR-10L has several features to prevent distorted audio, but the most secure is Dual Recording. This feature captures a copy of your signal at a lower level, as a safety track in case of distortion.
Automatic File Closing Saves File Data Before The Battery Runs Out.
You can always monitor the battery level on the easy-to-read OLED display. If the battery runs out in the middle of a recording, the unit will automatically save the file before turning off so your take isn't lost. And the case is designed so that batteries can be changed quickly, without removing the recorder from the camera shoe mount.
Automatic Level, Limiter And Other Functions Solve Common Recording Level Problems.
If the input sound level is too low or too high, an automatic level function can increase or decrease the recording volume to an appropriate level. The limiter prevents distortion caused by sudden input overloads. These functions save you from worrying about recording level settings in situations when there is no second chance.
Compact And Lightweight Body That Is Only 63 G, Including Battery
The DR-10L has been designed to be small, light and esy to conceal. Perfect for on-camera talent, documentary subjects or entire wedding parties, the DR-10L can easily be hidden away and so that noting comes between you and the perfect shot (with perfect audio!)
Operates For Up To 10 Hours Continuously On A Single Alkaline AAA Battery
One easily obtained Alkaline AAA battery powers the DR-10L for up to 10 hours continuously. The DR-10L can also use disposable lithium or rechargeable NiMH batteries.
Designed as part of a complete audio toolkit, the DR-10L joins the DR-10SG and DR-10X to deliver a flexible set of solutions for any audio production issue
- 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit linear PCM mono/poly recording
- Supports WAV format (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
- Lavalier microphone with microphone clip and windscreen included (cable length: 160cm)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- Automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- Low/Mid Low/Mid/High/High plus recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Automatic level function
- Built-in clock function, supports BWF files with included time information - convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery * using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created as a computer text file
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- Belt clip included
- Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
- RoHS-compliant product
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Tascam products.