Engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, the ultra-robust Steinberg UR-RT4 is a studio-quality mobile production platform for PC/Mac and iPad. Its front four inputs feature switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers for rich harmonics and enhanced musical sound, with high-quality D-PRE preamps, switchable phantom power and Hi-Z input options to ensure maximum input quality, whatever your instrument or microphone. With MIDI I/O for MIDI equipment, two individual headphone/monitor outputs and on-board dspMixFx for DSP-powered, latency-free monitoring, the UR-RT4 is the ideal portable production interface for composers and musicians who want the most expressive sound.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 6 x 4 analog I/O and MIDI I/O
- 4 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps featuring switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers and supporting +48 V phantom power and 2 Hi-Z
- Rugged full-metal housing for ultimate durability
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 plug-in version also included)
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter), with Cubase AI and Cubasis LE music software included