The Shure MOTIV MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm condenser microphone is specifically engineered for high fidelity audio capture, seamlessly integrating via iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices to provide studio-quality home recording and videoconferencing. The 1 inch capsule element provides unmatched audio results, which are easily monitored in real-time via the built in 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output. Additionally, the MV51 utilizes a unique onboard touch panel for real-time access to gain, mute and headphone volume controls.
Additionally, five onboard DSP modes optimize settings for high-quality recording of vocals and instruments, as well as clean and clear audio for videoconferencing. The striking vintage design and durable all-metal construction includes an integrated rear kickstand threaded to work with any standard mic stand for a portable audio solution where convenience is required without sacrificing quality.
Learn how Shure's MOTIV MV88, MV51 and MVi Interface can help you capture audio in this video -- which was recorded using Shure MOTIV gear:
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible.
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts Gain,…
EQ, Compression and Limiting for polished results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built in Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- 1" (25mm) Microphone Capsule Element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated Rear Kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB Cable and (1) Micro-B to Lightning Cable
- All-Metal Construction, vintage-inspired design