Shure MOTIV MV51 Digital Condenser Mic
The Shure MOTIV MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm condenser microphone is specifically engineered for high fidelity audio capture, seamlessly integrating via iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices to provide studio-quality home recording and videoconferencing. The 1 inch capsule element provides unmatched audio results, which are easily monitored in real-time via the built in 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output. Additionally, the MV51 utilizes a unique onboard touch panel for real-time access to gain, mute and headphone volume controls.
Additionally, five onboard DSP modes optimize settings for high-quality recording of vocals and instruments, as well as clean and clear audio for videoconferencing. The striking vintage design and durable all-metal construction includes an integrated rear kickstand threaded to work with any standard mic stand for a portable audio solution where convenience is required without sacrificing quality.
Learn how Shure's MOTIV MV88, MV51 and MVi Interface can help you capture audio in this video -- which was recorded using Shure MOTIV gear:
Hear the MV51 in action recording acoustic guitar and vocals:
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible.
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts Gain, EQ, Compression and Limiting for polished results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built in Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- 1" (25mm) Microphone Capsule Element provides best-in-class audio
- Integrated Rear Kickstand provides optimal positioning on any desktop
- Includes standard 5/8" thread to mount on any microphone stand
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB Cable and (1) Micro-B to Lightning Cable
- All-Metal Construction, vintage-inspired design
Hear more of the MOTIV MV51 in this video from Shure:
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Shure products.
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes: (Presets) Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
- Type: Electret condenser, 1-inch (25 mm)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- A/D Converter: Up to 24-bit/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Mounting Stand: Built-in
- Stand adapter: 5/8", 27-thread (standard microphone stand mount)
- Housing: All-metal construction
- Weight: 574.7 g (20.27 oz.)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 128 x 86 x 70 mm
- Includes: one (1) MicroB-to-USB cable and one (1) MicroB-to-Lightning cable
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):