The in-ear monitoring sound of the Sennheiser IE 400 PRO delivers a noticeable punch, clear high frequencies and transparent mid-range reproduction. Even at a high sound pressure levels, the IE 400 PRO's warm sound is free from artifacts and distortion. With the developed TrueResponse technology, the dynamic driver measuring a mere 7mm generates tremendous resolution and prevents acoustic stress, even during long periods of use. Distortion, overlapping frequencies and feedback peaks which otherwise occur frequently are no longer a problem.
The distortion factor has been optimized to a previously unimaginable 0.08%. The ultra-compact design can be adjusted to fit the individual thanks to the accompanying silicone and memory foam adapters. Easy to handle and robust, the IE 400 PRO reproduces a brilliant sound under extreme stress, and a secure and comfortable fit allows for use hours on end.
- Dynamic 7mm wideband transducer for high-resolution monitoring
- Noticeable punch with transparent mid-range reproduction and clear high frequencies
- TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through reproduction that is free from artifacts and distortion
- High level of wearing comfort and a secure fit thanks to an ergonomic and compact housing
- Optimized earpiece and flexible silicone and foam tips provide excellent shielding to surrounding sound sources
- Cable concept fit for stage use with innovative duct (patent application in progress)