Sennheiser EW 572 G3 Wireless Guitar Set
You've worked hard to achieve your signature tone. The Sennheiser ew 572 G3 wireless system lets you keep that tone while clearing the stage of cables. Guitarists and bass guitarists will enjoy the features of this system even before they play a single note.
From Sennheiser's Evolution Wireless 500 Series, the EW 572 G3 system is an instrument set with a cable emulator and silent configuration modes. Includes the EM 500 G3 true diversity receiver, SK 500 G3 bodypack transmitter, and CI 1 instrument cable. Remote-controllable via "Wireless Systems Manager."
In addition to automatic wireless setup via the enhanced sync function, the components can programmed without transmitting RF (silent configuration mode). The set also is equipped with soundcheck mode, which allows the signal strength and the RF and audio levels to be checked continuously on the large front panel display. An enhanced AF frequency response that starts at 25 Hz will satisfy even the most discriminating 5-string bass players. An integrated 5-band equalizer, guitar tuner, and a guitar cable virtual length emulator complete this feature-rich set.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Integrated Equalizer, Soundcheck mode and guitar tuner
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (BA2015 battery pack sold separately)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
What's in the Box:
- 1 EM 500 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 500 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 CI 1 instrument cable
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1- 888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.