Sennheiser EW 500-965 G3 Wireless Mic
From Sennheiser's Evolution Wireless 500 Series, the EW 500-965 G3 system is a top-notch vocal set. Includes an outstanding large-diaphragm true condenser cardioid/super-cardioid SKM 500-965 G3 handheld mic for impressive vocal pick-up and EM 500 G3 true diversity receiver for highest reception quality.
A dream come true in sound, this set is equipped with Sennheiser's flagship e965 true condenser microphone adapted for evolution wireless G3 hand-held transmitters. Breathtakingly resonant and free of distortion, this large-diaphragm dual capsule microphone can be easily switched between cardioid and super-cardioid. Impressive studio technology meets impressive wireless designed for the stage.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (BA 2015 battery pack sold separately)
What's in the Box?
- 1 EM 500 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 500-965 G3 handheld transmitter (switchable cardioid/super-cardioid, condenser, large diaphragm)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA size batteries
- Operating instructions
Channel A: 516...558 MHz
Channel G: 566...608 MHz
Channel B: 626...668 MHz
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1- 888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.