Sennheiser EW 145 G3 Wireless Mic Set
The supercardioid e845 capsule on the Evolution G3 100 has an extended high frequency response and full dynamic range. Smooth warm tonal response with presence lift for vocal clarity and projection cuts through high on-stage sound levels. Consistent on/off axis and proximity response maintain sound quality while moving, providing greater on-stage freedom.
- Sturdy metal housing
- Automatic frequency management for transmitter and receiver
- Tunable UHF frequencies within a large switching bandwidth
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- Enhanced frequency bank management with up to 12 compatible frequencies per bank
- 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 switchable frequencies
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Easy-to-read illuminated dot matrix display
- 4-level charge indicator for transmitter battery
- More control options (menu)
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Soundcheck mode
- Integrated equalizer
- Contacts for recharging the BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- 2 AA batteries for more than 8 hours of use
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- True diversity receiver for optimum reception
- High RF output power for large range
- Suitable for 19 inch rack mounting (1 U)
- Includes handheld transmitter with e845 capsule and rack mountable receiver
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1- 888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.