Sennheiser EW 100-945 G3 Vocal System
Great vocals begin with great capsules: The Sennheiser EW 100-945 G3 vocal set is equipped with a capsule from Sennheiser's successful evolution 900 stage line. The evolution 900 series is stage proven and used by many acts on tour. Enjoy one-touch setup with the sync function. This system uses a dynamic cardioid microphone capsule based on the evolution e 945 which allows the vocals to cut-through the mix while remaining warm and full sounding.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 1680 tunable frequencies within 516...865 MHz range for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter (BA2015 battery pack sold separately)
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
This particular wireless microphone device operates in portions of the 617-652 MHz or 663-698 MHz frequencies. Beginning in 2017, these frequencies are being transitioned by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to the 600 MHz service to meet increasing demand for wireless broadband services. Users of this device must cease operating on these frequencies no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, users of this device may be required to cease operations earlier than that date if their operations could cause harmful interference to a 600 MHz service licensee's wireless operations on these frequencies. For more information, visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1- 888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Sennheiser products.
- Dimensions Receiver: 8.35" x 7.95" x 1.69"
- Dimensions Transmitter: d= 1.97" l= 10.43"
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
- Transducer principle: (Microphone) dynamic
- Compander: HDX
- Audio-XLR connector: 0.25"
- Presets: 12
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
- Weight Receiver: 900 g
- Weight Transmitter: 450 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- AF sensitivity: 2,5 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- RF frequency range: 516 - 865 MHz
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Operating time Transmitter: >8 h
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):