A Lightning-Fast Schecter Guitar for the Aggressive Player
Axe-slinger Keith Merrow teamed up with Schecter to forge the Schecter Keith Merrow KM7 MkII electric guitar for your shredding pleasure. This instrument is a speed machine designed with the aggressive player in mind. A pair of Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow Custom humbuckers pack a powerful punch, and a smooth ebony fretboard welcomes your fingers for breakneck sessions of shred-full licks. A Hipshot hardtail bridge with a string-through-body design anchors your strings down securely over a warm and well-balanced swamp ash body.
Full-Range Fishman Fluence Humbuckers
This MkII edition of the KM7 comes with Keith's signature Fishman Fluence pickups. With six individual voices available (three from each pickup), a set of Fluence pickups gives you a much wider variety of tones than any standard pickup configuration, with clean, crisp string dynamics and extended frequency response for higher treble and lower bass. The pickup voices include classic single coil and P.A.F. humbucker-style, plus tighter, modern tones that only Fluence pickups can deliver.
Buttery 5-Piece Maple/Wenge Neck
The compound-radius ebony fretboard on this axe's 5-piece maple/wenge neck features a wide tonal span of 24 X-Jumbo frets. The Ultra Thin C shape of the neck flattens out more the farther up your hand travels -- a comfy fit for when your fingers are itching for some swift action.
Resonant Swamp Ash Body
Swamp ash hails from the lower portions of southern-grown wetland trees. It yields a somewhat dense and heavy sound ideal for distorted output colored with hefty gain. You'll find yourself with plenty of sustain for those times when you want to hear that overdriven feedback grow.
Secure Hipshot Hardtail Bridge
Holding all seven strings down securely is your Schecter Keith Merrow KM7's Hipshot hardtail bridge. Each string holds its intonation well over long sessions of aggressive rocking. A string-through-body design helps to keep the sustain going and also yields a smoother transfer of sound from each string to this axe's swamp ash body.
- Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 solidbody electric guitar
- Swamp ash body
- Maple/wenge 5-pc neck w/ carbon fiber reinforcement rods
- Ultra Thin C neck shape
- Smooth ebony fingerboard
- 24 X-Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Scale length of 26.5"
- Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow Custom humbuckers
- One volume control (push/pull)
- Three-setting pickup selector switch
- Two way adjustable truss rod
- Stark black hardware
- Hipshot hardtail bridge with string through body design
- Secure Schecter locking tuners
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Schecter products.
- Wings: Swamp Ash
- Neck: 5 Piece Maple/Wenge With Two Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Body: Neck Through
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin C
- Fretboard: Ebony with Glow in the Dark Side Dot Markers
- Frets: Extra Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Radius: Compound
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated
- Scale Length: 26.5"
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail
- Pickups: Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow Signature Custom Series
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull), 3-Way Switch
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
- Black Pearl
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
- Natural Pearl
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):