Created specifically for low volume sessions, Sabian Quiet Tone QTPC502 Practice Cymbals Set QTPC502 includes a traditional set-up of 13" Hi-Hats, 14" Crash and 18" Crash Ride. Each one is designed to respond and sustain like a traditional cymbal right down to their clearly defined bell, so drummers won*t have to change the way they play. Their true-to-life response and sustain, and clear, natural-sounding bell means drummers won*t have to hit and play harder than they do during performances.
This is not the case with other practice cymbals, which can sound muffled or dead, not a good quality in a practice cymbal. As a result, drummers will appreciate their greatly reduced sonic footprint during practice sessions, drum lessons or any time they use Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals. Additionally, Quiet Tone Practice Cymbals are manufactured from a tough, durable alloy that won*t dent or break, making them the best choice in low-volume cymbals.
- QTPC502 includes a traditional practice set-up 13" Hi-Hats, 14" Crash and 18" Crash-Ride
- True-to-life response and sustain so you don't have to change the way you play
- Clearly defined and natural bell tone never sounds muffled or dead
- Manufactured from tough alloy that won't dent or break
- Quality protected by SABIAN 2-year warranty