Compact Electronic Drums for Quiet Practice and Recording
The Roland TD11K V-Compact drum set is a killer electronic kit with a compact footprint. It comes with a highly diverse and great-sounding library of drum sounds, giving you everything you need to start playing right out of the box. A great introduction to Roland V-Drums, this kit focuses on the basics, giving you snare, tom, kick, and cymbals.
Hear it in action with this video from Roland:
Meticulously Researched Realism
Based around the TD-11 sound module, the TD11K uses Roland's SuperNATURAL technology to achieve a realistic and subtle playing experience, even for seasoned percussionists. At the same time, the interface was designed to be simple for beginners, and will serve in a wide variety of situations: practice, teaching, recording, and live performance.
Tools To Help You Learn
The Roland TD11K V-Compact can serve an excellent learning tool, as it includes a number of backing songs to play along with. It also has a Quick Record/Quick Play so you can record musical ideas and listen to your own practicing. A built in Coach program helps leads drummers of any skill set through exercises to develop precision and speed. It also has a USB output that allows you to export MIDI and/or audio for external storage.
It All Comes Down to the Excellent Pads
The PDX-8 mesh V-Pad for the snare uses proprietary dual-triggering technology to achieve consistent, totally accurate sensing between the head and the rim. The 10-inch rim has a expanded shape for more comfortable and subtle rim-shots. The toms are Roland PD-8A 8.5-inch rubber pads with a top-rate response and rugged construction that withstands even the fiercest playing.
The hi-hat is a CY-5 cymbal pad with 10 inches of playing zone and an authentic swing weight and movement. It provides a more authentic feel with separate bow and edge triggering that is responsive to your playing. The FD-8 Hi-Hat controller recreates both between open and closed positions.
Last but not least, the kick drum pad on the Roland TD11K V-Compact is a KD-9 with updated mechanics and a cloth bass drum head. The feel of the kick matches the realism and playability of the rest of the set and can even be configured in a double pedal position.
Note that an actual kick pedal is not included
with the Roland TD11K V-Compact package.
Ready for Small Spaces
The Roland TD11K kit sits on the custom-designed MDS-4V stand, making it one of the most space-efficient electric kits. It is super-stable and can withstand frequent setups and tear downs. Its visual profile is elegant and minimal.
- SuperNATURAL sound engine with Behavior Modeling
- Diverse built-in sound library
- Professionally recorded backing songs preloaded
- Quick Record/Quick Play function
- Coach function
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface
- USB connectivity for computer applications and data backup
- Can playback USB-loaded WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V drum stand
- Kick Pedal not included
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Roland products.
- Drum Sound Module: TD-11 x 1 (cable harness and module mount packaged with module)
- V-Pad (Snare): PDX-8 x 1
- Pad (Tom1, Tom2, Tom3): PD-8A x 3 * The PD-8A is a unit dedicated to the TD-11K. It does not support the use of the rim-shot technique
- Cymbal Pad: CY-8 x 2
- Hi-Hat Pad: CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller: FD-8 x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-4V x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack: 1 (CRASH2)
- Accessories: Setup Guide
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 47-1/4 x 43-5/16 x 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 47 lbs. 7 oz.
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers