Quilter Frontliner Speaker Cabinet
Introducing the most advanced guitar amplification system available for the guitarist of today, the Frontliner. The Frontliner 2x8" allows you to mount any Quilter "Block" style amplifier in the rear mounted docking bay, turning it into a powerful grab and go 200 watt combo. Pick it up with one hand, walk onstage and easily outperform cumbersome 4x12 rigs!
The Frontliner 2x8W's 20 degree speaker angle and ultra wide dispersion aim your tone where you need it instead of blasting the front row. The closed back cuts down on unwanted reflections making your sound more controlled and focused.
Not your average guitar cabinet, the Frontliner 2x8 is constructed from durable plywood that is mysteriously lighter than anything you can find at your local hardware store. No expense was spared in crafting the ultimate professional solution.
Designed as the ultimate portable solution to turn your Tone Block, Pro Block, 101, or other Quilter "Block" style amplifier into an instant combo without sacrificing the portability of your head.
- High grade, ultra-light plywood for minimum weight
- Dual 8" concert grade drivers
- Heavy duty input jack and speaker wiring with strain relief terminations
- Chrome plated, rubber cushioned steel reinforced handle
- 130* dispersion with 20* speaker tilt delivers wide, clear coverage
- T-5052 aircraft grade anodized aluminum alloy grill
- Ballistic nylon cover (included) protects your investment
- CNC milled footcups to precisely locate amplifier in docking bay
- Quick release thumbscrews let you detach your head for fly dates
- Brushed, black anodized, aluminum plate securely retains amplifier
- Accepts Quilter 101 Series, or Quilter "Block" style amplifiers
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Quilter products.