QSC E-112 Passive Loudspeaker
The QSC E112 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 12-inch die cast aluminum woofer with a 3-inch voice-coil. The 15mm, 11-ply enclosure provides enough volume to deliver solid low-frequency extension down to 65 Hz making it an excellent choice for applications in which space or budget preclude the use of a subwoofer. The DMT coverage angle of 85* is ideal for most medium and medium-long throw applications.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier - but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today's powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 400 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers: For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software and for GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
zZounds is an authorized dealer of QSC products.
- Configuration: 1 x 12-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response: (-6 dB) 64Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Range: 1 (-10 dB) 46Hz - 20kHz
- Power capacity Continuous/peak: 400 W / 1600 W
- Sensitivity: 96 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle: 85* conical DMT
- Output (peak SPL @ 1m): 128 dB
- LF: 305 mm (12-inch) driver with 76 mm (3-inch) voice coil
- HF: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Cross-over: Full range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 6 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
- Net Weight: 23 kg / 51 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 26 kg / 57.5 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 360 x 616 x 371 mm/ 14.2 x 24.2 x 14.6 in
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):