Pioneer's WeGO2: iOS Integration in a Very Compact DJ Controller!Mobile DJs take note: the Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2 DJ controller offers complete iOS integration in an extremely portable unit. Measuring just 14.9 by 8.2 inches, the DDJ-WeGO2 is about the size of your standard laptop. Virtual DJ LE is included and Algoriddim djay LE, which adds native iOS library integration, is available as a free download to Mac users.
Pioneer Power Goes Super-MobilePioneer has been the industry standard for DJ gear since the early days, and they've packed enough features into the DDJ-WeGO2 to keep any DJ satisfied. It's got everything you'd expect from a 2-deck DJ controller, like per-channel EQ, cues, effects, a sampler, and automatic syncing and looping. And it's got two touch-sensitive jog wheels for track navigation and scratch simulation. You can even use the jog wheels to manipulate multiple effect parameters simultaneously.
DJ With Your iOS Device or LaptopThe DDJ-WeGO2 has seamless iOS integration so you can DJ directly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the included cable. The unit is fully USB powered, so there's no need for a power cord. Want to DJ on your Mac or Windows PC? Just install the included Virtual DJ Limited Edition software.
Visual Prompts and Color-Coding Make Mixing Easythe WeGO2 features Pulse Control, which uses color-coded illumination to provided the user with a variety of visual prompts including which effects are active, which deck a track has been loaded to, or whether the track is out of sync with the user-specified BPM -- great features for novice DJs.
DJ with StyleThe Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2 is more than an ultra-compact DJ controller -- it's a way to distinguish yourself as a DJ with style. For starters, it's offered in your choice of finish colors. What's more, the jog wheels feature LED backlighting, with 9 different color schemes to choose from. Want a white DJ controller with green backlighting? WeGO2 can do it. Want a red controller with blue backlighting? WeGO2 can do that too.
Features:- Compact two-deck USB DJ controller for Virtual DJ LE
- Available in three colors: black, white, and red
- Two touch-sensitive jog wheels with customizable LED backlighting
- Effects provided via Virtual DJ software
- Jog FX mode for controlling multiple effects simultaneously with the jog wheel
- Pulse Control feature provides the user a variety of prompts with illuminated LEDs
- Detachable multi-purpose grip for carrying the unit doubles as an iPad/iPhone stand
- Ergonomic design is slanted like most keyboards, unlike most other DJ controllers which are flat
- 1/4-inch microphone input
- 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch mini-jack headphone output
- One RCA master output
- USB port and iPhone/iPad port
- Powered via USB only
- iPhone/iPad connector cable, USB cable, and iPhone/iPad stand included
- Virtual DJ LE software included for Mac or PC
- Algoriddim djay LE software available as free download (Mac only)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer products.
- Input port: MIC-1 (1/4")
- Output port: MASTER OUT-1 (RCA)
- Headphone out: OUT-2 (1/4", 1/8")
- Other ports: USB B port 1, iPhone/iPad terminal x1
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Max. 0.006%
- S/N ratio: 101 dB
- External dimensions: 380 mm (W) x 208.5 mm (D) x 65 mm (H) (without stand), 380 mm (W) x 250.6 mm (D) x 65 mm (H) (with stand)
- Mass: 1.6 kg (without stand), 1.8 kg (with stand)
- Bundled software: Virtual DJ Limited Edition
- iPhone/iPod touch/iPad connection cable (Lightning)
- USB cable
- Stand for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
System Requirements:- Requirements for iOS devices: iOS 6.0 and 4th generation iPad, iPad mini, iPhone5, 5th generation iPod touch, or newer
- Minimum for PC: Windows XP SP3 or newer, Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP, 512 MB RAM, 1024x768 screen resolution, DirectX compatible soundcard, 50 MB free on hard drive
- Recommended for PC: Windows 7 Professional or newer, Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon X2, 1 GB RAM, 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher, multi-channel DirectX compatible soundcard, 200 MB free on hard drive
- Minimum for Mac: Mac OS X 10.5 or newer, Intel processor, 1 GB RAM, 1024x768 screen resolution, CoreAudio compatible soundcard, 50 MB free on hard drive
- Recommended for Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or newer, Intel processor, 2 GB RAM, 1440x900 screen resolution or higher, multi-channel CoreAudio compatible soundcard, 200 MB free on hard drive
- Additional requirements for video mixing: 2 GB RAM, ATI or NVIDIA video card with dual screen support and at least 256 MB of dedicated DDR3 RAM
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 800-421-1404 or 800-782-7210
Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2 DJ ControllerThe Pioneer DDJ-WeGO2 is an ultra-compact DJ Controller that makes it easy for consumers to learn the DJing essentials by providing users with a simple means of creating cool and unique mixes with their own music collection. Much like its predecessor, the DDJ-WeGO2 offers advanced but easy to use, functions and features that make the art of DJing fun and simple including Jog FX, Pulse Control, multi-color LED illumination, iPhone/iPad/iPod touch compatibility (cable included), Virtual DJ Limited Edition DJ software for PC/MAC and additional support for other DJ software such as Algoriddim Inc.'s 'djay'.
The DDJ-WeGO2 is available in white, black and red to complement the user's preference taste and color matched to the popular HDJ-500 DJ headphones. The controller also features multi-color LED backlighting for the Jog wheel, and a customizable (color) user interface for the included software.
Compatible DJ SoftwareThe DDJ-WeGO2 is bundled with the Virtual DJ Limited Edition software by Atomix Productions (Windows or Mac) that offers a broad range of functions for mixing songs, including making loops and creating samples, and mixing up to four channels for unlimited user creativity and mixes.
Mixing Made EasyThe DDJ-WeGO2 utilizes visual prompts and audio cues, built-in effects and features, and includes accessories to make DJ performances effortless.
Features:- Jog FX - Allows users to combine multiple effects and control them simultaneously using the Jog wheel.
- Pulse Control - Provides users with visual prompts with a variety of colored lights on the Jog platters:
- Mix Pulse - Lights around the jog wheel show the beat of tracks in play. The lights lose intensity as the beats go out of sync, giving novices a visual aid to beat matching.
- Launch Pulse - A red light travels from the Load button to the jog wheel when a track has loaded successfully so DJs know when a track is ready to play.
- FX Pulse - The effect being applied to the currently playing song will not only be heard, but will also be represented visually via the light movements on the Jog wheel.
- USB Powered - The DDJ-WeGO2 utilizes power from USB connections found on most computers, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
- Built-in audio ports for high quality sound input and output.
- Built-in sound card for expanded music storage and portability.
- Compact size
- 14.9" x 8.2" x 2.5" (without stand).
- Weighs 3.53 lbs (without stand) for easy transportation