The Younger Brother of Pioneer's DDJ-SX2 Controller
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 DJ controller is your ticket for a pro-grade plug-and-play USB controller that costs a whole lot less than you'd expect for industry-standard Pioneer gear. With hardware channel strips for 2 decks instead of 4, the streamlined DDJ-SR2 is essentially a more affordable, more compact version of Pioneer's DDJ-SX2 -- and it still gives you access to Serato DJ's 4 virtual decks. Bundled with the powerful Serato DJ software as a free download, the DDJ-SR2 packs many of the same features -- and offers a few new ones.
Pad to the Bone
Just like the SX2, the DDJ-SR2 offers 16 touch-sensitive, multi-colored performance pads for triggering hot cues, rolls, slicer, and sampler functions within Serato DJ. These large, tactile pads change color to indicate the selected pad mode and playing status, enabling you to instantly apply the effects you need to keep the audience on their toes.
New to the SR2
Compared to the already-impressive original DDJ-SR, the SR2 packs more features and capability into an even lighter unit -- the Pioneer DDJ-SR2 is 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR. Also new to the SR2 is the integration of Serato DJ's Pitch 'N Time control with dedicated buttons for Key Sync, Key Shift in either direction, and a reset button. Above each jog wheel you'll see that the powerful Needle Search function is also built in to the DDJ-SR2, allowing you to jump to any part of a track with a single touch. All that plus the additional booth output makes it easy to see that the DDJ-SR2 is a worthwhile update to an already feature-packed midrange DJ controller.
Free Serato DJ Software
Perhaps the best part of the DDJ-SR2 is that it's ready to play just as soon as you launch the free Serato software, which packs tons of professional features, instantly turning your Mac or PC into a professional DJ powerhouse. Browse your music library, cue and play songs, add effects, trigger loops and samples -- you name it. With the DDJ-SR2, you can remix your favorite songs to your ear's delight. Expand your capabilities with the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 and Serato DJ software.
- Two-channel plug-and-play USB DJ controller for Serato DJ software
- Two large, LED backlit jog wheels for scratching and mixing
- 16 large rubber multi-colored performance pads
- Adjustable crossfader curves and crossfader reverse
- Serato DJ Pitch 'N Time integration with dedicated buttons
- Auxiliary RCA and 1/4-inch microphone inputs
- 1/4-inch, XLR, and RCA master outputs
- 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch headphone outputs
- USB port, powered via USB
- Steel top panel and aluminum jog plate for stylish yet durable construction
- Built-in handles for convenient transportation
- Built-in soundcard
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer DJ products.