Pioneer DDJ-200 DJ Controller
Enter the world of DJing with the DDJ-200, Pioneer's new smartphone- and iPhone-compatible smart DJ controller. The DDJ-200 makes it easy to start DJing with the help of the Tutorial feature in their free app, WeDJ for iPhone (ver. 2.0), which you can download for free from the App Store.
DDJ-200 and WeDJ for iPhone Official Introduction:
For over 25 years Pioneer has been making DJ equipment, software, professional audio gear, and music production tools that have been used by everyone from bedroom DJs to global stars. Now, the DDJ-200 offers anyone -- regardless of their musical or technical knowledge -- an intuitive way to make the leap into mixing music. Designed with beginners and hobbyists in mind, the smart DJ controller is compatible with a variety of music streaming apps and offers access to features that demystify many aspects of the craft. You can use the DDJ-200 to mix tracks at home or on the go and take your first steps as an artist.
Connect the DDJ-200 to your iPhone and mix songs from your iTunes via Pioneer's app, WeDJ. Or connect the software to SoundCloud Go+ and Beatport's new Beatport LINK streaming service to access huge online sources of music. Download Algoriddim's djay iOS/Android app and you can mix tracks from Spotify (Premium account required), or download MWM SAS's edjing Mix iOS/Android app and access content from SoundCloud and Deezer. Find more information about iOS/Android app compatibility and music streaming support below.
The layout of the buttons and dials on the DDJ-200 inherits the style of Pioneer's professional DJ equipment to make it simple for you to get hands-on and find all the controls you need to perform. To help you get to grips with DJing as quickly as possible, we've added the Tutorial and Transition FX features to WeDJ for iPhone, both of which are popular with beginners.
The smart DJ controller is compatible with WeDJ for iPhone straight out of the box and it comes with a rekordbox dongle which enables you to use rekordbox dj, Pioneer's professional performance app for PC/Mac.
Features:- Multi-app compatibility and support for music streaming services:
- Connect the DDJ-200 to your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac, choose your favorite from a number of compatible DJ apps such as WeDJ, MWM SAS's edjing Mix, and Algoriddim's djay and control tracks stored on your device. Some streaming services are supported too, so you can discover music from numerous genres in vast online catalogs. Even better, when connected to the DDJ-200, you can enjoy free use of all the features in rekordbox dj and WeDJ for iPhone that normally incur in-app billing.
- Tutorial and Pop-Hint features to help beginners enjoy DJing:
- Combine the DDJ-200 with WeDJ for iPhone to use the Tutorial feature which summarizes the basics of DJing. Find out how to connect the controller to your devices, and how to use various features and effects, and pick up tips on performance techniques.
- WeDJ for iPhone also offers the Pop-Hint feature that explains the functions of buttons without switching screens. If you've never handled DJ hardware before, these features will help you get up and running, and performing, in no time.
- Transition FX - world's first feature on a controller 6 enabling easy performing of professional-sounding mixes in various styles:
- The DDJ-200 is the world's first DJ controller to reproduce various patterns of DJ mixes between tracks 7 for people with no experience behind the decks. Activate the Transition FX feature in WeDJ, choose from 11 patterns, and simply slide the crossfader to switch from one track to the next via a professional-standard transition.
- Phrase Sync - world's first feature on a controller for easy, natural switches between tracks:
- Pioneer's phrase analysis algorithms will analyze the composition of your tracks and detect phrases. When you tap the dedicated buttons in WeDJ for iPhone, Phrase Sync uses the information from this analysis to align the start and end position.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Pioneer products.
- Input / Output Terminals:
USB / USB (Type B) x 1- Power Supply:
USB Bus Powered- Power Consumption:
DC 5V, 500mA- Bluetooth Specification:
Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy)- Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH):
14.88" x 8.19" x 1.89" invhrd (378 x 208 x 48.2 mm)- Weight:
2.6 lb (1.2 kg)- Accessories:
USB cable, Split cable, Warranty (for some regions), Quick Start Guide (WeDJ/rekordbox); Quick Start Guide (djay), Quick Start Guide (edjing Mix)WeDJ for iPhone system requirements:- Compatible OS (iOS):
iOS 12, 11, 10- iPhone:
iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPod touch (6th generation)Rekordbox system requirements:- Mac:
macOS Mojave 10.14 (updated to the latest version) macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version) macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)- Windows:
Windows 10, 8.1,7 (the latest service pack)- CPU:
Intel processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3- Memory:
4GB or more RAM
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):