PG Music Band-in-a-Box 2017 Pro (Mac OS)Perfect for musicians, songwriters, and educators - award-winning PG Music Band-in-a-Box is the world's premiere auto accompaniment and style-based music creation software. Use it to easily create backing tracks for songs, jam tracks for practicing solos and improvisation, or as a powerful songwriting tool. Just type in some chords (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose a style, and Band-in-a-Box automatically creates professional-quality backing tracks with keyboards, bass, drums, guitar, strings, horns, and other instruments. Band-in-a-Box supports a wide variety of popular styles including Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, Celtic, Blues, Jazz, Latin, and Bluegrass styles. You can also create jam tracks using your own Hybrid Styles.
Get great-sounding backing tracks with RealDrums and RealTracks, which give you over 200 hours of studio musicians` recordings to use in your songs! RealTracks are available in a wide range of musical styles, keys, and tempos and use the high-quality Elastique 3 audio stretching and transposition engine. RealStyle automatically selects RealTracks for you when generating an arrangement. RealCharts even lets you view the music notation and guitar tab/fretboard display.
For added versatility, you can import your own or 3rd party loops or your favorite MIDITrack in any style to any track in your arrangement. Use the built-in mixer to control volume, panning, tone, and reverb for each instrument in your ultra-realistic Band-in-a-Box arrangement. The "Combo" slider lets you make changes to all tracks at once.
Print your song arrangements as sheet music or save as audio files (AIFF, M4A, WAV) for use in other programs (e.g., GarageBand, Cubase, etc.) or to share on the Internet.
2017 Version for MAC includes updated features and content202 RealTracks, 34 MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, 12-Key RealTracks, Hi-Q Guitar Notation, Re-Discovered RealTracks/MIDI SuperTracks styles, a synthesizer (sforzando), and over 120 RealStyles!
Band-in-a-Box Pro Features include:- Automatically generated backing tracks and jam tracks in all popular music styles including Jazz, Blues, Funk, Rock, Pop, Country, Folk, and more. There is even a dedicated Song Titles Browser with metadata info on over 8,000 popular songs!
- Automatically generated melodies and solos, great for studying the interaction of chord progressions and tonal centers.
- An immense library of great content, including Over 200 RealTracks instruments arranged in 38 Bands, 50 MIDI SuperTracks, over 400 MIDI styles, over 150 MIDI Soloists, over 100 MIDI Melodists, 21 Nature Sounds and Percussion Loops, 22 Artist Performances, plus 1,000 Dubstep, Modern, Top 40 Loops. RealTracks and RealDrums give you access to recordings by top studio musicians for use in your songs.
- Instrumental Studies for guitar with performances to help you learn to play backing or lead guitar in different styles. Included are "Woodshedding" RealTracks (12-Key Guitar RealTracks) from Brent Mason played in 12 keys with Hi-Q (precise) Tab/Notation.
- RealCombos that make it easy to assign all song tracks to the same style using a RealTracks band.
- Time-saving features include automatic track labels, video tutorial-help buttons, a Piano Window to display piano notes and configurable toolbars.
- An Audio Edit Window that displays a digital waveform for the Audio track for selecting, playing, and editing audio.
- 1,000 modern electronic dance and Top 40/pop style loops.
- Import/Export of AppleLoops on Mac and Acid files on Windows.
- Import an audio file, record audio, or render your song to an Audio track or export as a YouTube video.
- Use prerecorded audio files (AIFF, MP4, M4A, etc.) as a way to start your songs. For example, import a simple acoustic guitar demo and hen use the Audio Chord Wizard to detect the chords and the Audio Wizard to determine the tempo, bar lines, and song key. Then use Band-in-a-Box to flesh finish out your arrangement
Backing tracks can sound even better by using RealTracks and RealDrums which use audio recordings of top studio musicians, instead of the usual MIDI tracks. You get over 2,500 hours of studio musicians' recordings that you can use in your songs!
Use it to write songs or to practice improvisation and soloing. Band-in-a-Box delivers great sounding backing tracks easily in a multitude of styles.
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PG Music products.
Band-in-a-Box Pro includes:
- Band-in-a-Box 2017
- RealBand 2017
- Pro RealCombos: Over 200 RealTracks instruments in 38 Bands!
- 50 MIDI SuperTracks
- Over 400 MIDI Styles
- Over 150 MIDI SoloistsSystem Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- Intel Processor.
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 or higher
- At least 2 GB recommended for the main Band-in-a-Box program.
- DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection recommended for activation and updates.
- More space is required for RealTracks, depending on which package you buy, RealTracks & RealDrums: ~100-400 MB per set
- Pro RealCombos: ~10 GB
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
If you have additional warranty questions, please contact the manufacturer at 250-475-2874