This Monitor Puts Your Sound (And All the Controls) Right Up Front
If you're building a powered PA system on a budget, Peavey's time-tested PV series is always a solid choice -- including the Peavey PV115PM powered floor monitor. With 200 Watts total power output and Class D amplification onboard, this two-way monitor is at the ready to fuel your stage fire. Whether you're a solo vocalist or the lead guitarist, you'll perform better, simply because you'll be able to hear anything and everything that gets pumped through the PV115PM.
Equipped to Handle Any Sound Stage
What drives Peavey's PV115PM powered monitor system is a bi-amplified Class D power section comprised of a 15-inch woofer with a 2-3/8-inch voice coil, and a 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm 14XT compression driver. In other words, the PV115PM can deliver 200 watts of full-spectrum audio to help you be heard on stage. Best of all, built-in amplification means you get incredible performance without having to worry about external amps or powered mixers.
Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson) compensation keeps levels in check by ensuring that bass and treble frequencies sound great even at low volume levels, while the PV115PM's woofer servo feature provides reduced woofer distortion while keeping the overall monitor design slim in a compact, space-saving enclosure. DDT speaker protection circuitry senses and prevents clipping by offering light compression when levels get out of hand.
Front-Facing Level Control and Mic/Line Input
The PV115PM conveniently has a combination jack with 1/4-inch TRS and female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input, along with two 1/4-inch phone jacks for link-out and direct-in capability. The power switch and volume knob are placed right in front, so you don't have to crane your neck to take care of your connections. If you're running your own sound, the PV115PM makes a great floor monitor.
Plug it in, set it, and forget it. Easy to use and even simpler to set up, the 1x15-inch monitor does what it's supposed to do without requiring anything special on your end.
- Bi-amplified Class D powered monitor system
- 200 Watts total power
- DDT speaker protection prevents clipping
- 15" heavy-duty woofer with 2-3/8" voice coil and neodymium magnet
- Woofer servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson) compensation
- RX 14-1/4" titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB
- Combination jack with 1/4" TRS and female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- (2) 1/4" phone jacks for link-out/direct-in capability
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Peavey products.
- RX(TM) 14 1.4-inch titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB with music
- Combo jack with 1/4-inch TRS and female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Two 1/4-inch phone jacks for link-out / direct-in capability
- Pole Socket Size: 1-3/8" (35 mm)
- Weight Unpacked: 49.82 lb(22.6 kg)
- Weight Packed: 55.56 lb(25.2 kg)
- Width Packed: 19.375 in. (49.2125 cm)
- Depth Packed: 27.75 in. (70.485 cm)
- Height Packed: 17.25 in.(43.815 cm)
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):