PRS Paul Reed Smith SE20 Combo Amp
The PRS Paul Reed Smith SE 20 Guitar Combo Amplifier packs 20 watts of boutique-style tone at a fantastic price. The SE 20 is a closed-back 1x12 combo powered by a pair of 6V6 tubes for a wide variety of classic tones perfect for stage and studio use. PRS designed the clean channel to deliver an array of tones from crystalline clean to light overdrive crunch, and the lead channel to yield warm distortion and plenty of overdrive. The Paul Reed Smith SE 20 amp is perfect whether you're recording, practicing, or gigging.
As with all PRS SE amps, the SE20 combo features 2 channels with separate EQ, an effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end "on-on-on" selector switch, custom wound transformers, a custom voiced PRS/Eminence speaker, and even custom knobs.
Get a run-down of the PRS SE20 amplifier
- 20 watts
- 12-inch PRS/Eminence designed custom-voiced speaker
- 2 JJ 6V6 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes - Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes - Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering
- Footswitch Included -- controls channel selection and volume on/off
zZounds is an authorized dealer of PRS Paul Reed Smith products.