NUX Optima Air is a dual-switch acoustic guitar simulator with a preamp for acoustic and electric guitar players. It simulates the acoustic guitar profiles with the best-optimized sound depending on your guitar and pickup type.
The IR section gives you 15 built-in acoustic guitar profiles, and it also support 3rd party IRs. The preamp section is modeled after the famous Neve 1073 by using white-box algorithm. It is equipped with a 3-band EQ and Gain controls. And there is an additional one-knob-control Reverb effect. You can connect other effect pedals to the built-in SEND/RETURN effect loop and use the XLR jack of the Optima Air as D.I. Out. There is also a headphones output for silent play and auxiliary input to connect a music player to play along.
NUX Optima Air has a unique profile capture function. You can create your own acoustic guitar profile (IR file) by capturing your favorite acoustic guitar's sound.
If you are a gigging guitarist or home recording musician, you will find the Optima Air very convenient, because you don't have to bring different guitar types, and the Optima Air also works as a USB Audio interface.
- 24-bit, 48-kHz Sampling Quality
- Acoustic Guitar Impulse Response and Pre-Amp controls
- 15 built-in acoustic guitar profiles with IR level control
- 9 Preset Slots
- Reverb effect
- Gain, Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- 6.35mm (1/4-inch) Send/Return, effects loop
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) Auxiliary input
- 3.5mm (1/8-inch) Headphones input…
- XLR DI Out
- Micro B USB Port for USB Audio Stream and Edit Software