Neumann KH 805 Powered Studio Subwoofer
Based on the excellent acoustical performance of the KH 810, the KH 805 is the optimal choice to be used in stereo applications, for example in combination with the KH 120 or KH 310.
The KH 805 has a unique 2.1/0.1 Bass manager which enables it to be used in many different applications. There are four routing modes to ensure maximum flexibility. Fourth order crossovers and adaptable acoustical controls allow for seamless system integration, and the bass management function can be remotely controlled.
The KH 805 subwoofer is designed to complement our extensive range of monitors, and can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- 2.0/ 0.1 Bass Management for stereo and externally bass managed applications
- Bypassable 4th order 80 Hz active crossover for maximum compatibility with consumer reproduction
- Four routing modes on right input connector: Right channel bass management, LFE to subwoofer only up to 120 Hz, Wide for multichannel systems where the bass management is in the source, Daisy chain for subwoofer arrays
- Acoustical controls adapt the subwoofer's response to the environment
- Larger systems and Plane Wave Bass Arrays maybe constructed using the Daisy Chain output
- Remoteable electronics (REK 3) for installation convenience, less cabling, and convenience of use
- Integrated electronic limiter for amplifier and driver protection
- Low heat dissipation amplifier
- Low frequency extension for main loudspeakers down to 18 Hz
- Low distortion magnetically shielded long-throw driver
- Reduced bass compression at high SPL from generously proportioned bass reflex ports
- Allows main loudspeakers to play louder and with lower distortion
- Wooden cabinet with a tough painted finish (anthracite) and high density rubber isolating feet
- Excellent self-damping properties leading to minimal cabinet resonances
- Cabinet look conforms to the family design
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Neumann products.