The Nektar Panorama T6 brings the touch and feel of hardware synthesizers to virtual instrument plugins with powerful VST, VST3 and AU Instrument control in any VST/AU DAW. This is made possible by the new Nektarine plugin control software, coming with a host of factory maps for many popular plugins all of which are freely editable, and it's easy to create new maps too. Standard mixing, track selection and transport functionality is supported by virtually any DAW on the market, thanks to MCU support. And deeper DAW control is possible with Nektar DAW Integration. Hardware features include a second-generation Panorama synth-action keyboard with medium tension and aftertouch, 8 highly dynamic LED drum pads, backlit transport controls, a custom LCD display and new performance features: Highly customisable note repeat for keys and pads allows the creation of fun rhythmical figures. The T-series' powerful software and hardware combination delivers an unrivaled control experience.
- Velocity and aftertouch sensitive
- Key & Pad Repeat Buttons
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- Note-learn, Chord-Learn and Pad Repeat
- Pads assignable notes and MIDI cc messages
- Load or Save to any of 8 pad maps
- Pad Bank button for access to another 8 pads
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Nektar products.
- Keys: 61
- Velocity Curves: 4 plus 1 fixed (adjustable)
- Faders: 9 x 30mm
- Assignable LED Buttons: 8
- Assignable Encoders: 8
- Navigation Buttons: 4 + shift for another 4 assignments
- LED Transport Buttons: 6
- User Configurable Presets: 6
- Mode Buttons: Mixer, Instrument, Multi and Internal
- Display: 128 x 64 px custom LCD
- Display Contrast: adjustable
- Focus Function: Displays current parameter line in large font.
- Velocity and Pressure Sensitive LED Color Pads: 8
- Velocity Curves: 5 plus fixed (adjustable)
- Foot Switch Input: 1/4" TS jack (MIDI assignable)
- Expression Pedal Input: 1/4" (MIDI assignable)
- MIDI Out: Yes
- USB: Port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- System Requirements:
- Panorama T4/T6: USB class compliant (no driver needed) works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. Check Nektar DAW Integration documentation or marketing information for support of legacy DAW versions.
- Nektarine: Windows 7,8,10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Included: USB cable and Bitwig Studio 8 Track
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):