Nektar Impact GX49 USB MIDI Keyboard
Offering an extended feature set, the Nektar Impact GX49 is a dynamic and expressive instrument. The Impact GX49 is tailored to composition and performance with your computer music system. With Nektar DAW intergration, the no-fuss interface is a great entry into the world of Nektar controllers.
Add an Apple Camera Connection Kit to connect your GX49 to your iPad, as seen in this video from Nektar:
Nektar DAW integration supports multiple DAWs right out of the box including Reason, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, GarageBand, Sonar, Bitwig, Reaper, FL Studio, Studio One, Digital Performer (installation required). Nektar DAW integration is carefully crafted to give the best experience with your Nektar hardware. It delivers the freedom to create, instead of having to reach for the mouse constantly when you are in the middle of capturing an idea.
Featuring a 49-note (4-octave) keyboard, pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. Two multi-colored octave buttons enable shifting the keyboard range up or down -3/+4 octaves with the LED colors changing to show the exact status, Impact GX are well equipped to deliver a great workflow.
Dedicated transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up to +/- 12 semi tones. The buttons can quickly be re-purposed to change the Global MIDI Channel or send Program messages. Additionally an assignable potentiometer provides control over any MIDI parameter, by default controls mixer volume.
Nektar DAW Integration for many of the most commonly used DAWs makes it easy to get going, and a pleasure to use. With Impact GX49 your controller keyboard is part of your system, giving you the creative freedom to compose, perform and play, without having to reach for your mouse constantly.
Transport control with ability to go to and set locators, track navigation, volume control, launching windows and patch navigation is all available right from Impact GX.
- 49-note full-sized velocity-sensitive keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators (assignable to send Global MIDI Channel or Program)
- 7 x Transport buttons with secondary level for 14 MIDI controls
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel (MIDI assignable)
- Potentiometer / control knob (MIDI assignable)
- Power on/off switch (back)
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Nektar products.
- 1/4" TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- USB Class compliant, no driver is needed for: Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Windows XP, or higher, Linux (MIDI driver software required)
- Nektar DAW Integration
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
Weight and Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 31 5/8"(L) x 7 3/4"(D) 2 3/4 "(H)
- Weight: 4.8 Lbs
- Impact GX49 Keyboard
- Printed User Guide
- USB Cable
- Bitwig 8-Track License
- Weight, Dimensions, and Manufacturer Part Numbers
Manufacturer Part Number (MPN):
Nektar Impact GX49