Add Traktor Stems To Virtually Any DJ Setup with the D2 ControllerThe Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2 DJ Controller takes the best innovations from Native instruments' cutting-edge S8 DJ controller -- the expanded Stem-ready remix deck -- and provides the same features and controls in a stand-alone Stem-ready remixing module that's robust yet portable. A beautiful color display fully integrates with your Traktor Pro software, so you can keep your eyes on what matters without having to constantly glance over at the laptop screen. Equipped with next-gen controls like touch sensitive knobs and performance pads, an illuminated ribbon controller, and per-channel volume faders and effect controls, the Traktor Kontrol D2 is like having a miniature modular DJ controller that's small enough to fit in your backpack.
Modular KontrolThe Traktor Kontrol D2 is a modular Stem-ready DJ controller designed with mobility in mind. Essentially equivalent to the right or left sides of a Traktor Kontrol S8 -- everything but the central mixing console -- an individual Traktor Kontrol D2 or a pair of them are the perfect lightweight solution for when a professional-grade mixer is already available. And they're designed to work as a pair, so setup is quick and easy. Even the traditional turntable or CDJ user can benefit from the addition of D2s, or a D2 and another Traktor modular such as X1 effects module, for quick and easy audio overlays and on-the-fly remixing.
Stem-ReadyHave you ever wanted to sample a drum beat but were unable to isolate the drum hits from an overlaid vocal track or synth? Or vice versa: have you ever wanted to extract the vocals from a track but were unable to remove the beat from the background? With Native Instruments' revolutionary new audio file format, Stems, extracting vocal, percussion, or instruments from a song is easier than ever. Stems are a four-track audio file wherein the vocals, drums, bass, and melody are stored separately. This makes it quick and easy for DJs to breakdown a track and extract just the parts they want to play. More artists are getting on the Stems bandwagon every day, so there's plenty of pro-grade remix sets to choose from, in addition to tons of free sample packs available direct from Native Instruments.
Features:- Ultra-portable Stem-ready remix deck DJ controller module for Traktor Pro software
- 24 controls including multi-colored LED illuminated ribbon strip and touch-sensitive knobs and performance pads
- Control over 30 digital effects built into the Traktor software
- High-resolution color displays that integrated seamlessly with Traktor software
- Designed to link and sync with a second D2 controller
- Power supply splitter included for powering with two D2 controllers
- Two USB Hub type-A connectors
- One USB type-B connector for computer
- Four rubber-padded feet raise the unit to standard mixer level
- License to download Traktor Pro 2 software for PC or Mac included
- Powered by included AC adapter
- Unit weighs 3.3 lbs
zZounds is an authorized dealer of Native Instruments products.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS
MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
** WMA playback supported only on Windows
Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0 or higher, OpenGL version 2.1 or higher, 1.5 GB free disc space, high-speed internet connection (for installation)
Depth: 37.8cm , Height: 6.6cm, Width: 19.6 cm, Weight: 1.5kg
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2The next-generation deck is here. Native Instruments' TRAKTOR KONTROL D2 provides advanced touch-and-see control over TRAKTOR software decks for cutting-edge pro performance. Driven by touch-sensitive controls, a stunning high-res display keeps you focused on the music -- not on your laptop.
Full-Color DisplayThe high-res display on the D2 brings your music to life in living color. Browse tracks, effects, and adjust filter values directly on the hardware. Your workflow is never interrupted - visually fine-tune and set beatgrids on a running track as it is appears on the display.
A Different Way to PlayImagine workflow as effortless as instinct. Touch-sensitive knobs and faders activate TRAKTOR views and functions on an ultra-crisp full-color display, keeping you in the moment - and connected with your crowd. Cue, nudge, or get creative controlling effects and loop sizes - the D2's LED-guided touch strip lets you get physical.
Live Remixing and BeyondTouch-responsive Remix Deck controls unlock the door to creativity --and your signature sound. Intuitively mix in sounds with 4+4 channel Remix Deck faders. Plus, live-capture and trigger your own samples and loops using the 8 color-coded performance pads.
Pack-up and set-up in no time. TRAKTOR KONTROL D2 was designed for enhanced deck control while on the road. The compact, rugged, and lightweight build makes the D2 ideal for heavy touring -- and your busy schedule.
Rubber-padded foldable feet raise the D2 to standard mixer height, or at an angle for performance comfort. And additional USB ports on the rear panel plus an included power supply splitter cable let you chain two units together quickly and easily when hustling from gig to gig.
Designed for TRAKTOR SoftwareTRAKTOR KONTROL D2 is built for seamless control of the included TRAKTOR PRO 2 -- the DJ software chosen by countless professionals worldwide. Get in-depth control of your music with up to four software decks, a customizable interface, and advanced track library management.
Features:- Portable, advanced control over a TRAKTOR software decks
- 4 touch-sensitive Remix Deck faders and knobs for Remix Deck access
- Bright, full-color display reveals pop-up displays, views, and panels
- 8 color-coded pads let you trigger samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 14 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter, and Remix Deck parameters Customizable FX unit with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- 4 foldable rubber-padded feet elevate the unit to standard DJ hardware height Chain units with included NI Power Supply splitter cable and integrated USB ports