The Nady DW-22 dual handheld system features 24-bit digital audio conversion technology, low latency and clear channel operation on the UHF 900MHz band. Simple to operate, the DW-22 provides interference-free performance for any application or locale. After inserting AA batteries in the transmitters just connect the AC adapter as well as the audio output and turn them both on. The system is now ready to go!
- A reliable dual digital wireless microphone system that is easy to setup and use
- The superior sound quality of digital audio with digital QPSK modulation combined with the performance & reliability of the UHF frequency range.
- State-of-the art, professional 48kHz / 24-bit digital conversion for exceptional audio clarity with transparent frequency response across the entire audible range (20Hz ~ 20kHz). The truest possible sound with undetectable low latency.
- Perfect for stage performance, karaoke, public address (presentations, classes, conferences).
- Reliable long-range operation. Digital transmission virtually eliminates interference from nearby obstacles. Extended operating range up to 300 feet line-of-sight